French Twist Reunion on DVD

Ell.a

• Administrators
Not sure which track you listened to' date=' or what it's called, so I suggest that you contact Peter personally via PM, and ask him the question! :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']Yup. All tracks used on the DVD I used by courtesy of Peter Guja. I downloaded them from his Youtube channel. They are called:Cocaine (used in the DVD's intro, the end credits and the "Autograph Session")Memories (used in the "Quiz Section", "Izzy's Corner")Miami Theme (used in the "Fan Shop")Beyond (partly used in the "FAQ Section" and the interviews, also in "Switek's costumes")Vice Spirit (used in the "Photograph Session")Blue Bay (used in "Zito's New Pants")Ferrari Theme (used in "Sports Cars")

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched it-i really would recommend it to every vice fan.I thought the person who put the event/dvd together really did a nice job,the actors too were very enjoyable.They wanted to be there,they were responsive and great fun.Micheal talbot seems just an amazing guy-very funny-Saundra was mesmerising!Loved the little touches of micheal with his police badge and his tales of the memorabilia he kept-THE FINAL CLIP BOARD!....what could that be worth to the right collector-COOPER AND BURNETT IM LOOKING AT YOU LOL!(and the fact he bought the boxsets with his own money!)anyways i wont say any more but every vice fan should get this dvd-seriously.