Hello from Sydney

MrBlonde

Hi there all you MV fans! My last year of high school was 1984 so I was around for the Miami Vice phenomenon and I actually wore that style of clothing when it was the new thing. Ah the golden years!Glad to find like minded individuals who still enjoy the series. My wife and I have watched all the episodes on the DVD box sets and enjoyed them. Some of the fashion makes me laugh now and boy have things changed since the 80s.Look forward to reading more here.

Make sure that you check out ALL the great stuff in the scrapbook section! Vintage clothes from the showVintage cast and crew itemsRare scriptsRare photosUnused scenesetc.Vist today!

Hi there MrBlonde & welcome!! So exciting to have a fellow Aussie join here :D (I'm from Adelaide). There is SO much stuff on this site that you won't believe & you will get a kick out of it.Do you have Foxtel? Are you watching the double eps on Sunday nights on 111Hits??! I am a MV "newbie", as I was only in reception in 1984 lol, and vaguely remember the show when it was on Channel 9 and 10 (mainly the latter years). So I've been catching up on everything the past year that it's been on 7mate, and now on 111Hits. But I loved it so much after the first couple of episodes that went and bought the DVD's! Love it!Enjoy browsing through the site!

Good start!Welcome :D to the best :clap: forum in the world :thumbsup:. I wish you very much joy :rolleyes: with us and an eager hand for many new and great threats written by you.And of course.... ;), good and stable eyes :) to read it all here. Love greetings from Germany!

Welcome to the best forum in the world, MrBlonde. I´sure you´ll enjoy it here, but I hope that you bring a lot of time to read all the fantastic stuff.Many greetings from Germany!

• 1 month later...