Hello Again.

blondman69

Well this is difficult! Some of you may know me from the other site which as most of us know isn't exactly running on all cylinders at the moment. I even started a thread suggesting that maybe it was time to either hand the site over to someone who has the time to maintain it or perhaps the site had reached its "season five" and it was time to quit while we're ahead. Despite these points only being suggestions raised to stimulate a healthy debate the criticism from some (but not all) members made me think that maybe it was time to broaden my horizons and see whether I'd be welcome here. I actually signed up about six months ago for "lurking" purposes and to make sure I was making the right decision. Many thanks to Ferrariman for the supportive and positive PMs he sent me when I signed up.Thanks Pal!Blondman69.

• Administrators

Welcome. I think you will find that you can log onto this site and that there is no "service unavailable" over here.

Welcome to the board! I was a member (and still am) over at the other site, but I usually come here to read and post. For me, the frustration of the Service Unavailable message in itself was enough to drive me nuts. I hate that some members did not make the transition or create memberships at both sites. I do miss the inputs of specific members of the other site (for example, a certain boat enthusiast and a fellow who had a big part in seasons one and two). I realize that things sometimes can get out of hand and arguments do happen, but honestly, we all have spats from time to time with even family members, but hopefully things don't go south; well, unless they are to where the water is warm and the drinks are cold....:)Regardless, there are a ton of great people here with all sorts of knowledge, insights, collections (Coop especially), support, and most importantly friendships to offer.Once again, welcome!

Well this is difficult! Some of you may know me from the other site which as most of us know isn't exactly running on all cylinders at the moment. I even started a thread suggesting that maybe it was time to either hand the site over to someone who has the time to maintain it or perhaps the site had reached its "season five" and it was time to quit while we're ahead. Despite these points only being suggestions raised to stimulate a healthy debate the criticism from some (but not all) members made me think that maybe it was time to broaden my horizons and see whether I'd be welcome here. I actually signed up about six months ago for "lurking" purposes and to make sure I was making the right decision. Many thanks to Ferrariman for the supportive and positive PMs he sent me when I signed up.Thanks Pal!Blondman69.

WELCOME!You will be, and are welcomed here! You will be treated well, and better than ever. That is why we are all here. It's a safe haven.No harassment, no bad people, no trolls, no put downs.....just friends who TRULY love MIAMI VICE!I personally welcome you to this site!I am your new friend.-COOP

Welcome from Germany to this great site, blondman69. I´m sure you´ll never regret your decision to sign in here with us!

Welcome!! I am relatively new to all this Miami Vice forum stuff & did try looking at the other site, but couldn't get on there! But I found this site and glad I did - it's fantastic. Everyone is great & there is a lot of stuff to browse through. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!:thumbsup: