Happy Birthday Ferrariman!

Tony D.

Sunday Dec. 7 is Ferrariman's Birthday. I'm posting my Best Wishes early because I'll be flying into N.Y. Sunday morning. My wife's father is ill with a brain tumor & we are visiting him possibly for the last time. You are my friend Lou, and I hope your birthday brings you much joy! Tony :cake::balloon::cheers:

I know it will take long for my wishes to travel all of the 6.460 km towards you (maybe they're more, maybe less but so ws says), therefore it's better to start early.Happy Birthday Lou! All the best to you for this special day.I hope you'll have a great day with the ones you love and above all I wish you an unavailable birthday, no wait, unbelievable, no wait again, extraordinary! ;)

• Administrators

Thanks Panda! I'm looking forward to it!Tony, thanks for the birthday wishes and I wish you and your wife the best during this hard time.

LouLet me add my best wishes to this list...have a great one buddy. Eventually I'm going to have a trip up there that doesn't get canceled at the last minute, and the beers are on me.

• Administrators

Lou, I wish you a very Happy Birthday and all good things on Earth like a cup of hot coffee on a cold winter morning, good friends by your side in dark times, some firework in the darkblue sky of a warm summer evening ...Well, I'm not responsible for weather and temperature ... but the firework is no problem:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild:balloon:

Yes there's gonna be a party party!Lou, Happy birthday from the Garden State. This Jersey girl says Happy Birthday 45 minutes before hand....Ah, not late on your birthday..hehehe. Hope you have a great day, and no shoveling snow since I drove home and it was snowing out. Enjoy, relax in Crockett style! I hope you have many presents and laughs, Jersey man....and many many moooorrreeeeee! Sue:balloon:

"GEORGE CARLIN'S VIEWS ON AGING" HOW TO STAY YOUNG1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay "them."2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.4. Enjoy the simple things.5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.10.Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.Best wishes on your special day and always Ferrariman! Eingefügtes Bild