I thought I saw Barbra Streisand!

Gary1911A1

I had heard Barbra Streisand had made a cameo appearance on a Miami Vice episode, but I thought it was on a different episode. Today I was watching "Badge of Dishonor" and there's a scene where Sonny and Tubbs are driving up on a Lt. Digmingess (spell?) Boat and there's a woman walking by and Sonny gives her a look over as she walks by and on my big picture flat screen it looked like Barbra Streisand. Did I really see her?

• Administrators

Good eye Gary. I know that they dated back in the day. Never new she did a cameo. Hard to see it's her. Maybe on a big screen tv it'd be easier. :thumbsup:

Oh man - what have you got for unerring eye? Hats off :clap::clap: !I (= :blind:) don't realize her even though I knew previously when and where she runs up there.:) My DVD is already :vogel: dizzy from eternal Rewind, because. .. sometimes it must work but once.

Yes it's Barbra Streisand!That link with photos are the only ones besides my own photos that I have ever seen. Great find, Gary!We were in Miami during filming of Badge of Dishonor and watched that scene being filmed. Security was very tight, and we had to stand back quite a ways, but it was fun watching Barbra as they filmed her walking by Don and Philip with Don leaning next to the car. That's Barbra talking to Director Richard Compton. At one point, Barbra got in the car and Don drove a ways really fast then back and they got out. I posted our 1988 trip story on this website. Here are some photos I took.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I had heard Barbra Streisand had made a cameo appearance on a Miami Vice episode' date=' but I thought it was on a different episode. Today I was watching "Badge of Dishonor" and there's a scene where Sonny and Tubbs are driving up on a Lt. Digmingess (spell?) Boat and there's a woman walking by and Sonny gives her a look over as she walks by and on my big picture flat screen it looked like Barbra Streisand. Did I really see her?[/quote']Gary, here's the link to our 1988 MV trip story and photos.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?2752-Miami-Vice-2nd-Trip-to-Miami-Feb-1988

I remember when the local rock station Y-1oo aired their duet for the first time. They announced their call letters in the middle of the song to prevent other stations from recording it as they had the scoop on the song. Anyone else living there at the time remember this?:):)http://www.y100.com/main.html

Thanks' date=' Wish I could of been there with you.[/quote'] Oh, I think, this is what we all want in our hearts :happy::happy::happy: and in this case, I like to be jealous ;) !@ DJAngel I am always happy to see your pictures!

Oh' date=' I think, this is what we all want in our hearts :happy::happy::happy: and in this case, I like to be jealous ;) !@ DJAngel I am always happy to see your pictures![/quote']I'm happy you enjoy seeing the pictures and reading the trip story. It is really nice sharing it with MV fans, who love the show so much :happy: