Why did you choose this forum name?

bluepearl

I don't know really, perhaps because I like "Nobody Lives Forever" a lot but also because this login was free and I wanted to use a female name... I'm not very inventive as far as coming up with Internet logins go... I am single and independent like Brenda although not that sophisticated :D. At the moment, though, I think I resemble poor Gina more - I am very fond of a colleague who considers me his best female friend he has and that's about it - like Sonny who loved Gina but wasn't in love with her. It's understandable that I don't really feel like watching MV episodes now. Oh well, life is really tough sometimes. Sometimes I wish I had such a bunch of friends like Swi, Larry, Trudy and Gina but apparently this happens only in movies - in reality I have to cope with it all myself. Sorry for pouring my heart over to you, my dear almost anonymous (I am in touch with some of you on Facebook) pals...

Well for myself being such an uber geek of the show and owning the boat, I just decided it was easiest to adopt the boat name as my handle.It was a no-brainer.I see that many people use very exotic handles and this is good. I can see some thought went into it and cudos to those who do this. I just took the easiest way and went with it.I'm basically lazy..........................

LNGLK is a contraction of my initials and a name I usually use at other forums (It was taken from a sequel to Star wars). I had been thinking and couldn't invent anything :D

I picked the name because I like Gina and probably would not have started watching MV if she was not in it.

I chose my screen name because I was born and raised in New York City, lived there the first 40+ years of my life and was a huge fan of the show (I'm still a huge fan, but I now live in the land of Vice!)...

• Administrators

I had several user name sin different forums.But I liked none of them.Then we had a time where we had some private cocktail partys. Once we tried a cocktail named "KaeptnChaos". And it was a real chaos after trying this one 'cause everything we could find in our bar was in this cocktail.But as my favourite cocktail is Caipirinha, short form Caipi, I decided to mix those two words and so came KaeptnCaipi.So it has nothing to do with a Captain, Chief or something else.

I justed wanted to give my name a more international touch. So Marjolein became Marilyn...

Marjolein..never heard it before! But what a nice name. I like it, sounds very cute!

Marjolein..never heard it before! But what a nice name. I like it' date=' sounds very cute![/quote'] Thanks Christian! Marjolein is a name used quite often in the Netherlands where I live. Especially for girls like me who are born in the 70's. Never thought I had a cute name...look for my photo at the section with member pictures and see if it fits me :D

I don´t think that many people like their first names and if they´ll fit to the person... nobody can know it when the child is born. I think that many people have special imaginations with special names. For example the Spanish name, Carmen. One would always imagine that it belongs to a dark haired woman and not to a blond one.Or the name Ricardo. Of course, Vice fans have their own imagination how someone with that name should look like.I know a little blond boy with blue eyes whose name is Ricardo. For me, that name doesn´t fit to him, but with you, I think that your name fits well.:thumbsup:

A friend of mine in our car club over twenty years ago gave me the knickname Iceman. My first name is Mike... There you have it... Has nothing to do with the movie Top Gun ......LOL....

Thanks Christian! Marjolein is a name used quite often in the Netherlands where I live. Especially for girls like me who are born in the 70's. Never thought I had a cute name...look for my photo at the section with member pictures and see if it fits me :D

I took a look at your memberphoto and it fits just perfect! A cute name - A cute face!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: