FRENCH TWIST REUNION II MIAMI VICE CONVENTION MARCH 31, APRIL 1ST 2012

alex2b

We preparing the French Twist Reunion II in Disneyland Paris.John Diehl, Saundra Santiago & Michael Talbott are coming again in France for meet the MV' fans.More surprises for this 2nd Reunion. We'll get a lot of fun, amazing merchandising, and We hope, I hope, to see any members from this forum next year. The dates March 31 & April 1st 2012, same place. Our guests are just incredibles and very close with the fans, just come !!! It's the Miami Vice Experience !!Eingefügtes Bildhttp://www.a-llevents.com

All right, I'll bite. How are you pulling this off? Personal friendships? Independently wealthy? C'mon, spill.

How cool is that! Couldnt make it last time but now there's a second chance, dont get second chances a lot in life! I'm gonna do everyting I can to make this possible. Thank you! Any chances of anybody else coming?

How cool is that! Couldnt make it last time but now there's a second chance' date=' dont get second chances a lot in life! I'm gonna do everyting I can to make this possible. Thank you! Any chances of anybody else coming?[/quote'] thanks sonnygirl. Hope to see you there next year. Well, as I said it's difficult to get the actors from tv show, they're busy or not interested by fan's reunion. But I have 11 months, so we'll see.

Gonna have to pass' date=' I'm still hoping for a 30th Anniversary reunion at the Alexander Hotel in Miami![/quote']Are you serious? That would be great :D Maybe that's a possibility for me.

Gonna have to pass' date=' I'm still hoping for a 30th Anniversary reunion at the Alexander Hotel in Miami![/quote'] When is that going to be?

• 2 weeks later...
How cool is that! Couldnt make it last time but now there's a second chance' date=' dont get second chances a lot in life! I'm gonna do everyting I can to make this possible. Thank you! [/quote'] Those were exactly my thoughts! And April 1st is my birthday, that would be the best birthday celebration ever!!

• 9 months later...
oh' date=' then I'm too late? ...ok, maybe then for FRENCH TWIST REUNION III in 2013[/quote']it's not too late Carlo because regular&zen tickets are still online in the ticket shop.