Spotted! Don Johnson.

DefinitelyCrockett

Thank you for adjusting these new current pictures!Don looks fantastic ... Oh indeed, the hair is longer again (wonderful!) :happy: If only he had taken off once the sunglasses .... ;)... and I repeat, the last 27 years seems to be passed by without a trace ...

He certainly looks happy in these recent pictures. The jacket takes me back to the 60s' though. Nauru Jacket??? Don't think I spelled it right.

I don't know how to spell it.But I love the jacket!

• Administrators

He certainly looks happy in these recent pictures. The jacket takes me back to the 60s' though. Nauru Jacket??? Don't think I spelled it right.

That would be Nehru. The man looks great but he definitely needs a cooler looking pair of shoes!

That would be Nehru. The man looks great but he definitely needs a cooler looking pair of shoes!

Thanks for the correction. The jacket looks like something The Beatles wore in the 60s'.

A...... Love the longer hair :happy:

You'd think he could afford a haircut, considering he recent NashB windfall....ha...Good to see he's out and about...

.... but he definitely needs a cooler looking pair of shoes!

Good, funny allusion. I can only agree! :clap:;););) The problem will be that he loves these shoes in particular. Perhaps they are so comfortable? Look at the pictures above on this site from the other event - always the same shoes. And I know there's a lot of other appearances with this shoes. It is therefore feared that this pair of shoes is a few times in Don's wardrobe. :p:p

Don is looking goodHello, I'm new to this site, I like it very much. Thanks for uploading the pic. I've been a fan of Don & Phillip from way back. I love to see that they are doing well. They deserve their success, they've earned it. Nice pic.:happy:

What if?

Me too! Of course' date=' they couldn't feature Zito, which is a shame, since John Diehl has been so willing to embrace the show in recent years, unlike DJ, or even PMT.[/quote'] Technically they could, it depends on how they approach it. They know the fans would want to see the whole gang so they could approach it as a variation let's say of J.J. Abrams approach to Star Trek. It's been long enough I think that people would forgive Zito being alive.They don't even have to discuss it, he just never died. The talk from that alone would get people to go see it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's a pic from a couple of days ago of DJ at the LA Lakers vs New Orleans Hornets:Eingefügtes BildActor Don Johnson, left, talks with actor Samuel Jackson before the start of an NBA basketball game between the New Orleans Hornets and the Los Angeles Lakers in New Orleans, Wednesday, March 14, 2012.Photo: The Associated Press

Thanks for the photo, DefinitelyCrockett! This beard/moustache on DJ looks rather odd to me. I wonder is it for a movie, or his current style? :)

Here's a pic from a couple of days ago of DJ at the LA Lakers vs New Orleans Hornets:Eingefügtes BildActor Don Johnson' date=' left, talks with actor Samuel Jackson before the start of an NBA basketball game between the New Orleans Hornets and the Los Angeles Lakers in New Orleans, Wednesday, March 14, 2012.Photo: The Associated Press[/quote']Don is still a sexy man he looks good,I love the beard

wow,:eek: thank you for this fantastic photos:cool::clap::clap::clap::happy::D definitely crockett .sorry my english is not so good.i am a fan from germany community Only In Miami Is Cuba So Far Away:radio:

With that moustache Don looks like Hulk Hogan. :thumbsup:Man' date=' how COOL is that!!!:cool:[/quote']Lol! Yeah I was thinking it reminded me of someone, but couldn't remember who!Cheetah - I am thinking that the moustache/beard might be for the filming of Django Unchained, because it's still currently filming. Apparently it's being filmed at the Melody Ranch Studios in Santa Clarita, California. Anyone live near there? You might be able to do some DJ spotting!

Here's a pic from a couple of days ago of DJ at the LA Lakers vs New Orleans Hornets:Eingefügtes BildActor Don Johnson' date=' left, talks with actor Samuel Jackson before the start of an NBA basketball game between the New Orleans Hornets and the Los Angeles Lakers in New Orleans, Wednesday, March 14, 2012.Photo: The Associated Press[/quote']Don and Samuel Jackson are starring in Django Unchained, and I think it's being filmed in New Orleans. So, the mustache and them being at the basketball game makes sense ;)

Lol! Yeah I was thinking it reminded me of someone' date=' but couldn't remember who!Cheetah - I am thinking that the moustache/beard might be for the filming of Django Unchained, because it's still currently filming. Apparently it's being filmed at the Melody Ranch Studios in Santa Clarita, California. Anyone live near there? You might be able to do some DJ spotting![/quote']Where did you get that info about Santa Clarita, California, DefinitelyCrockett?

• 2 weeks later...
Where did you get that info about Santa Clarita' date=' California, DefinitelyCrockett?[/quote']It was written on a lot of different websites (if you google Django Unchained Santa Clarita, it will bring up all the pages). But it's not the only filming location & you are right about New Orleans being a filming location as well :thumbsup:

Yeah the clothes looks great, but guys i must be honest if i didn't know better, the angle that this picture was taken, it does not look like D.J. at all i.m.o.Maybe if it was taken from the front, but really for me this looks like someone else.