Spotted! Don Johnson.

DefinitelyCrockett

For those having an iphone and using instagram: Dons oldest son; Jesse is on instagram under the name jaydoubleyoujay and has posted pictures of Don recently during fathersday. Also Dons daughter Dakota is on instagram under the name dakotajones and has also posted a recent picture of DJ during fathersday.

Still looking really good! His smile reminds me of a friend of mine. Eingefügtes Bild

Don is still a handsome man and he looks well and happy by that smile.That smile is addicting

Still looking really good! His smile reminds me of a friend of mine. Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks for the upload, cindycoo! :thumbsup:Don looks terrific and looks like he's having a wonderful time! :D

• 2 weeks later...

bluepearl, Thanks for posting these :thumbsup:Glad to see Don attended Comic Con for "DJango Unchained". Publicity is already heating up for this movie to be released on Christmas Day :clap:"Winner of the Panel" Don :)http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/07/14/django-unchained-comic-con-panel-tarantino-talks-links-to-other-movies-don-johnson-talks-foghorn-leghorn/

Eingefügtes BildPress Conference Django Unchained July 2012Thanks to our member Flamingo for discovering these ones !!!!

Bluepearl.what a great set of pics you put up.Love Don with the ponytail.I liked him as Bad Boy Burnett with the ponytail.The shades definitely :cool: I like the much older Don.

Thanks for posting these - I was just coming here to post some & I think I have the same ones, so won't post again.It's funny how during the panel discussion, Quentin Tarantino said how he had "Crockett and Tubbs" in the movie (DJ and Jamie Foxx). That should be "Crockett" and "Tubbs version 2.0" though!

VIDEO FOOTAGE of the panel discussion!!!!Part 1 (DJ enters at around 2:35):

Part 2:
Part 3 (DJ speaksfrom 10:37 in this one)

DefinitelyCrockett Thanks for the YouTube links:thumbsup:Don said at one point that he watched the movies that Tarantino sent him while he was laid up and recovering. What was he recovering from?

DefinitelyCrockett Thanks for the YouTube links:thumbsup:Don said at one point that he watched the movies that Tarantino sent him while he was laid up and recovering. What was he recovering from?

He said he had "some down time on the movie". I thought he just meant he had a few days off.Thanks for the link DefinatelyCrockett:thumbsup:

VIDEO FOOTAGE of the panel discussion!!!!Part 1 (DJ enters at around 2:35):

Part 2:
Part 3 (DJ speaksfrom 10:37 in this one)
Thanks, DefinitelyCrockett. :thumbsup::thumbsup:It's great to see some more news and imagery on this film! It was a very good press conference. :D Unfortunately, part 3 was not to be seen, due to copyright. :thumbsdown: Though Don struggled at one point through nerves, he brought some liveliness and entertainment into the discussion, with his humour. I love the 'foghorn leghorn' reference! :)Tarantino was his usual animated self and I enjoyed listening to what the other cast members had to say. Christoph Waltz has a very distinct, unusual speaking voice. He reminds me of another actor, that I can't recall just now? :confused: He's one of those larger than life, thespian types! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
It's funny how during the panel discussion' date=' Quentin Tarantino said how he had "Crockett and Tubbs" in the movie (DJ and Jamie Foxx). That should be "Crockett" and "Tubbs version 2.0" though![/quote']:D:D:thumbsup: Version 2.0... that's really funny!Thank you for the nice pictures, Bluepearl. My first thought was "gee, something's wrong with Don's hair". :confused: But then the ponytail explained it all. Pity I can't watch the video right now... but maybe later.