Spotted! Don Johnson.

DefinitelyCrockett

That was :cool: to see a picture of Don and read about him.I hope he's well since he was wearing such a big coat in the warm weather.I think I would recognize him a mile a way :)

I forgot something and it was bothering me was that they showed a small picture of Don when he was younger.We all know what he looked like back then but it does no justice to him showing what he looks like then.Of course we all change in age unless you don't live that long.Of course who wants to grow old not me.In my opinion he's still a sexy attractive man right now but of course I am bias I like Don very much.He still has a lot of women crazy for him including me.Live a long life Don you deserve it pal.

I'm know, it's like they don't expect stArs to age. I mean I am certainly not the 16 year old who fell hook line and sinker in love with him, even if my brain thinks I am lol

Firstly a *Thank You* to share this current link with us.Also to me it seems more then weird always to recognize the comparison to JSC.It is unnessessary to show the small pic included in the current one.All knows how we was looking then as JSC.That is such a bad kind of *yellow press* and I am totally bothered ever and ever againto be confrontated with that comparison.Maybe the only reason why he is wearing *such a nice cloth* are the always waiting paparazzi who wants to get the most 'spectacular' image for the highest prize?Maybe he is simply also bothered to get again and again discovered??And BTW...It could be a real fitting reason he has still to wear the long hair and the beard becausehe may not change *his Django Unchainged outfit* in the time many advertisements for the movie are going on?I don't want to protect Don!Why should I?But at least one have to thought in all directions until one builds a meaning.HA! Easy to recognize is that: I dislike what is written in the article - that all is an unnessessarycrap to me.JUST YELLOW PRESS !

Looking a bit more Sonny Crockett and less Colonel Sanders ;)

... and kissing like Don Johnson :p !Eingefügtes BildAlways a bit stormier than the other! :happy:

Here are some more pics from the HFPA luncheon. And also in other news this past week, Don Johnson has been signed by CAA (Creative Artists Agency). Maybe this means some great new things in the future (like maybe....a Miami Vice reunion....HINT HINT DJ!!). ;)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!!!!Where have I been this month :) New pics of DJ :D Glad to see him attending events like this :clap: Thanks for posting these DefinitelyCrockett :thumbsup: I can't wait for December 25th :glossy:

What's up with his eyes...sometimes people look better without the surgery. Looks a lot older than when on Leno about a year ago...not sure why? maybe the weight loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Current pic:Eingefügtes BildTaken yesterday at *International Dressage* - A horse show in Kärnten/AUSTRIAto which Don was invited.PHEW!Seems he has found way back to a *well styled look* !!!He seems to be YEARS younger as with the last pics one month ago, or?

The beard/mustache makes any man look a little older. On the last pics he looks indeed a little bit younger. He should cut his hair a bit then he would look even better.

The beard/mustache makes any man look a little older. On the last pics he looks indeed a little bit younger. He should cut his hair a bit then he would look even better.

:):):)OH NO !!!PLEASE, not even more cut off the hair ... ;);) !!!

Current pic:Eingefügtes BildTaken yesterday at *International Dressage* - A horse show in Kärnten/AUSTRIAto which Don was invited.PHEW!Seems he has found way back to a *well styled look* !!!He seems to be YEARS younger as with the last pics one month ago' date=' or?[/quote']DAMN, Bluepearl,Don looks TERRIFIC and in his element horses which he enjoys.He was BURNETT and became CROCKETT again of course I like both,WOW.The other thing I forgot and is important to me is Don the man,husband,father

Current pic:Eingefügtes BildTaken yesterday at *International Dressage* - A horse show in Kärnten/AUSTRIAto which Don was invited.PHEW!Seems he has found way back to a *well styled look* !!!He seems to be YEARS younger as with the last pics one month ago' date=' or?[/quote']OMG Don looks amazing :happy: Thanks bluepearl:thumbsup:

The picture is really great, thank you, Bluepearl! :happy::clap: I like the way Don is looking. Could you please tell us some more about the event, if you have any information? What exactly Don was doing there, was he working as a show host or something else? There's a German thread about it but I don't speak German...

The picture is really great' date=' thank you, Bluepearl! :happy::clap: I like the way Don is looking. Could you please tell us some more about the event, if you have any information? What exactly Don was doing there, was he working as a show host or something else? There's a German thread about it but I don't speak German...[/quote']GLADLY !! :D :DDon was invited in September for one day to a horse show in Austria. A show all around horses running over 4 days.It has included riding, jumping and dressage competitions.Don was invited together with his wife Kelley as very special guest.Also invited at the same date has been Burt Reynolds.Don’s role was of course to be a crowd puller.In such a small country like Austria his name is still very popular.One could even buy most expensive tickets to spent the day in the sameVIP tent like Don and Burt.He has handed over some of the trophies to the winners at least on this Saturday. If you or someone else is interested in much more high quality pics of Donat this event or even a small video clip and a very brief written interview about Django Unchained on that day...please, you are gladly invited to visit this site at Don Johnson forum:http://don-johnson-the-global-forum.forums3.com/don-johnson-news-f197/don-austria-september-2012-t1217.htmlPlease understand my decision I do not post all these infos here.Our members have spent much time to collect all these pics and informations.I don’t want to take them simply with me and post them at other places.That is not fair to the job they have done. I hope you understand.