Spotted! Don Johnson.

DefinitelyCrockett

• 3 weeks later...

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA - APRIL 8:

Don Johnson attends the 'Alex Of Venice' Los Angeles premiere held at the London Hotel on April 8, 2015 in West Hollywood, California.

21537053uo.jpg

I dare to hope for a DJ era No. 3 !

He will give a great oil tycoon !!! :D :done:  :thumbsup:  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Don Johnson wearing a fedora, just like in Calderone's Return Part 2.

10408997_814880791894334_574392732142551

(Don't know if that link will work, it's from Facebook)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

He still charms at his best  :p

May 12, 2015

New York// ABC UpFront presentation

Either suited

21912936iq.jpg

21912934dz.jpg

or casual !

NY, simple street

21912969oy.jpg

• 9 months later...

March 3rd, 2016, leaving BOUCHON Restaurant, LA, Beverly Hills.

Presenting the new Johnson car - A TESLA, ELECTRIC !

The paparazzi won't leave it :
But... You're still Sonny Crockett . . . 

;);)

the much I like seeing DJ still looks great for his age and maintains his charm, the much I hate seeing those vermin paparazzi sticking cameras into his face. It's just digusting and it's visibly creating a moment of annoyance in his live. I don't want to revel in that. Let these people have their freedom. DJ is willing to share some very private moments on his facebook page every once in a while, I guess that should be enough.

• Like 4

I noticed the car it's a tesla that Don is driving very expensive electric car . I guess he gave up horse power for being kind to the environment . But I do love the tesla very cool car.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, alleycat said:

I noticed the car it's a tesla that Don is driving very expensive electric car . I guess he gave up horse power for being kind to the environment . But I do love the tesla very cool car.

the Tesla S P85 puts out 532 horsepower (in 'ludicrous' mode) and outruns the 730 hp Ferrari F12 on the 0-60mph acceleration (2.8 vs. 3.1 seconds). So I guess Don is still indulging in the horsepower while respecting the environment at the same time....

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 1

vor 19 Stunden schrieb daytona365:

the Tesla S P85 puts out 532 horsepower (in 'ludicrous' mode) and outruns the 730 hp Ferrari F12 on the 0-60mph acceleration (2.8 vs. 3.1 seconds). So I guess Don is still indulging in the horsepower while respecting the environment at the same time....

daytona365, believe it or not - but yes, you actually delivered informations to me I wanted to have.

Thank you very much !!
That's pretty convincing HORSEPOWER.
I am glad Don didn't switch over to an indeed nice looking but in the summary rather.... 'fogey' car. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluepearl said:

daytona365, believe it or not - but yes, you actually delivered informations to me I wanted to have.

Thank you very much !!
That's pretty convincing HORSEPOWER.
I am glad Don didn't switch over to an indeed nice looking but in the summary rather.... 'fogey' car. ;)

,..and compared to that, the Testarossa was quite a lame duck in terms of acceleration (5.3 s 0-60 mph) and horsepower (390hp)

7 hours ago, daytona365 said:

,..and compared to that, the Testarossa was quite a lame duck in terms of acceleration (5.3 s 0-60 mph) and horsepower (390hp)

The Tesla P85D does have impressive performance stats as to acceleration and HP, yet to me the biggest shortfall to buying one is limited range. As Car and Driver indicates it's real world range is about 220 miles before an overnight recharge is required. And so that precludes any road-trips, as here in the US there are only around 135 Supercharge stations. And having worked with LiOn batteries, I for one would not want to be sitting on top (under seat) of a Huge LiOn battery in the event of a high speed accident. But mostly after spending $71+K, I would be missing the roar of a performance gasoline engine at that price range.

Still, DJ did step up his game a lot after seeing him previously in a Prius. :p

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

Don partied last month at a Hamptons concert performed by Chris Martin.

Here’s the article - seems he enjoys hanging out with Jon Bon Jovi again this Summer, after DJ was photographed with him(on his Instagram) in the South of France where Don spent part of the Summer, along with Corsica and Italy.:hippie::funky:

https://pge.sx/2MaDQfr

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

I thought this was cute and taken by one of Don Johnson’s daughters this weekend more than likely at his house up near Santa Barbara, California - the great man himself chillin’ just hanging by the pool, taking it day by day. 
So just wanted to share it with all you guys as you may not have seen it. 

3AAC7087-53BD-4E9B-A076-9DAC4DB92500.jpeg

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Matt5 said:

I thought this was cute and taken by one of Don Johnson’s daughters this weekend more than likely at his house up near Santa Barbara, California - the great man himself chillin’ just hanging by the pool, taking it day by day. 
So just wanted to share it with all you guys as you may not have seen it. 

3AAC7087-53BD-4E9B-A076-9DAC4DB92500.jpeg

Love seeing this! Love the dog, too! He looks so relaxed. Thank you!  

I've always wondered what he would think if one of us saw him in public and started fangirling super hard. Would he scoff at us or welcome the praise? I hate to say it but probably the former. He seems quite stuck-up to be honest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pmconroy said:

I've always wondered what he would think if one of us saw him in public and started fangirling super hard. Would he scoff at us or welcome the praise? I hate to say it but probably the former. He seems quite stuck-up to be honest.

When I have seen pics of him in public he usually seems to have a bodyguard or two.  I'd be surprised if someone could get close enough to really start fangirling hard at him. 

But honestly why would any of us do that?  "I appreciate your work" would be polite, if one had the chance to get close enough to speak to him.  Much more would be pushing. 

True, celebrities should expect to be approached and it would be gracious to give an autograph if asked, but if he said yes to one, when is the cutoff?  10, 25?  In his time I'm sure he's had lots of people try to approach him and not respect his personal space.  Maybe not so much nowadays, but still if he's out with his family I think people should respect his right to be in a public space without fans hanging all over him.    

• Like 2