Spotted! Don Johnson.

DefinitelyCrockett

That's nice ! He looks absolutely fit!Thank you DefinitelyCrockett for adjusting :clap: and finding ;);):thumbsup:. Very good !!Only :rolleyes:.... why always just so many times this victory sign? Sorry, but rarely used it would be better.

Here's a short Video from the arrival of the celebrities. You can see Don at 1:00 for a moment.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkKDYHzNZ7o

And this one is my personal fave - lookin good too ;)!

Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks for setting this many pictures DefinetlyCrockett. Very good :clap:!

Don is looking more and more like the old Sonny Crockett all the time! They should just do a reunion movie already.

DefinitelyCrockett,thanks a lot for this nice pictures and video:clap:and WOW!!!! DJ is looking soooo goooood!!!!!!:happy:What´s happend with him, what has he done, that he looks so great an fit now? :daumenrauf:

@DefinitlyCrockett: Thanks for this wonderful photos! Don looks more than fantastic!!!:happy::happy::happy:@bluepearl: your favorite is also my favorite! It's funny with you!! :D

Don is looking more and more like the old Sonny Crockett all the time! They should just do a reunion movie already.

I couldn't agree more, Spyder.......he looks like Sonny Crockett 2011 and I want to see some NEW episodes of Miami Vice!!:thumbsup:

Don does look in a good shape compare to some other pics I have seen of him over the years.Thank you for sharing them with us its so great to see him again and looking like Sonny.:glossy:

To quote Crockett - yeah man :cool:Bluepearl - thanks for posting the video! :thumbsup:

Very goog pics of our Donnie!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap:He's looking very fit and sporty!:clap: And - Spyder, you're right - he really looks like Sonny in his 60s!I WANT TO SEE MIAMI VICE IN 2011 WITH DONNIE!!!:clap::clap::glossy:

I WANT TO SEE MIAMI VICE IN 2011 WITH DONNIE!!!:clap::clap::glossy:

:radio::radio: You are not alone! :radio::radio: Yes, there are a lot of people who also want this fantastic remake!FOR SURE !!

I couldn't agree more' date=' Spyder.......he looks like Sonny Crockett 2011 and I want to see some NEW episodes of Miami Vice!!:thumbsup:[/quote'] Me too! Of course, they couldn't feature Zito, which is a shame, since John Diehl has been so willing to embrace the show in recent years, unlike DJ, or even PMT.

Me too! Of course' date=' they couldn't feature Zito, which is a shame, since John Diehl has been so willing to embrace the show in recent years, unlike DJ, or even PMT.[/quote'] We know that Zito had had several siblings, but we don´t know whether he was a twin. So, this could be a way for Zito to return... as his twin brother.

• 4 weeks later...

Some photos from Chanel's benefit dinner for the Natural Resources Defense Council's Ocean Initiative, 4th June 2011, Malibu California.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

He certainly looks happy in these recent pictures. The jacket takes me back to the 60s' though. Nauru Jacket??? Don't think I spelled it right.

Actor Don Johnson (L) and wife Kelley Phleger attend Chanel's benefit dinner for the Natural Resources Defense Council's Ocean Initiative at the home of Ron & Kelly Meyer on June 4, 2011 in Malibu, California.Don looks amazing :D Love the longer hair :happy: