Spotted! Don Johnson.

DefinitelyCrockett

Of course he is... He isn't that old.

65 ! young man !  :D  :fireworks:

I just remember the bloated chubbier Don from the end of Nash Bridges 2001 and how he was in 2003 

65 ! young man !  :D  :fireworks:

I just remember the bloated chubbier Don from the end of Nash Bridges 2001 and how he was in 2003 

LOL !!

I know... VERY bad but... with this comment I can't wave to this comparison ;)

Eingefügtes Bild

Btw... Don is in the age of 64 years.

• Administrators

When you put it like that, then yes, he does appear to be in shape now.

I'd like to see Don in a big action movie. Like The Expendables 3, or 4 (The movie with all the 60 year old action heroes from the 80s). That would be pretty cool.

Edited by SL1DE
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don was on the View again talking about MV - but I would like to know when "Cold in July" is realeased on blu ray / dvd 

There is still and definitely no date about any medias to buy known.Matt5, if you look to the cinema releasing date with France on Dec. 24 - 2014 -

no one have to wait for a releasing date by blue ray oder dvd this year.No way. 

There is still and definitely no date about any medias to buy known.Matt5, if you look to the cinema releasing date with France on Dec. 24 - 2014 -

no one have to wait for a releasing date by blue ray oder dvd this year.No way. 

I wondered with a Usa release date for May just gone and a Uk release date set for 27/6 - and it being made available on some media websites meant it may come out sooner ?! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don Johnson is still handsome and 'cool'.  If he gets rid of the scraggly beard and wears some nice clothes instead of looking like a homeless bum......he can still be Sonny or Nash!  :cool:  :fireworks:

• Like 2

Nice photos, thank you, Bluepearl!  :)

Don Johnson is still handsome and 'cool'.  If he gets rid of the scraggly beard and wears some nice clothes instead of looking like a homeless bum......he can still be Sonny or Nash!  :cool:  :fireworks:

Why "homeless bum"?  ?(  ?(  ?(  I don't see anything wrong with the way he is dressed on these pictures. 

• Like 1

Why "homeless bum"?  ?(  ?(  ?(  I don't see anything wrong with the way he is dressed on these pictures. 

:)  :D  :)

Probably Toni D. means outfits like this  :p  (AWFUL!!)

My English also is not at its best but I get Toni's words rather to comparisons in the past.

Don's style to dress from 2000 to 2010 was definitely terribly.

Any geezer by street could have made it better.

Sure... there was much to much weight with Don but what let him change as drastic to positive

since 2010? He did it very slowly what's much better to keep and tighten the new shape easier.

I am deeply hoping now he will try to stay the way he is.

I remind a German interwiev by Spring 1987 where he told : **If I do not care about my shape I am simply going fat.

And that as fast that it is hardly to believe.**

Even with MV was a time during Season 4 where he carried too much weight.

With Season 5 it was gone again.

Eingefügtes Bild

St. Barbara (Autumn 2012)

It is noticable whenever Johnson leaves home alone he is looking sporty, up to date and more juvenile.

If his wife Kelley is with him at any event he is dressed more stiff and conservative. Appropriate but boring

so then he immediately looks age approbiate. Such a pity :thumbsdown:  :checkbox: .

Eingefügtes Bild
April 2014 NEW YORK - alone  Alex of Venice Premiere

Eingefügtes Bild
June 2014 - NEW YORK - Cold in July Premiere

Don's style to dress from 2000 to 2010 was definitely terribly.

Any geezer by street could have made it better.

Well, I wouldn't say that...  ?(  Maybe I just haven't seen most "terrible" photos...  ?(  But from what I've seen I can't say anything bad about his manner of dressing.  For example, I don't see anything "awful" about the outfit on the photo with a beard - of course, it's not a suit with a tie, but it doesn't look that he was attending a premiere or something. But of course it's only my opinion - maybe I'm just not very picky.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice photos, thank you, Bluepearl!  :)

When DJ has a well-trimmed beard he doesn't look bad, but it still is not how I'd like to see him as an older Sonny Crockett. The beard he wore in "Django Unchained" was appropriate just for the 'southern gentleman' role.

The pictures that I felt made him look like a homeless bum was the one of him eating corn, and the one with the scarf & red sneakers. Also the pic Bluepearl posted with the sunglasses, beard & old jacket.

He looks better clean shaven & nicely dressed.  BTW....a beard usually makes a man look older!  :eek:

• Like 1