DefinitelyCrockett

Spotted! Don Johnson.

Touch of Class

He appears to be getting younger.

• Like 1

bluepearl

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA - APRIL 8:

Don Johnson attends the 'Alex Of Venice' Los Angeles premiere held at the London Hotel on April 8, 2015 in West Hollywood, California.

21537053uo.jpg

I dare to hope for a DJ era No. 3 !

He will give a great oil tycoon !!! :D :done:  :thumbsup:  

• Like 2

James

Don Johnson wearing a fedora, just like in Calderone's Return Part 2.

10408997_814880791894334_574392732142551

(Don't know if that link will work, it's from Facebook)

• Like 1

Susanna Girl

Love that vid bp!   :D  He still the coolest guy around isn't he?   :thumbsup:   Thank you for all the great pics everyone!   :clap:  :happy:

• Like 1

bluepearl

He still charms at his best  :p

May 12, 2015

New York// ABC UpFront presentation

Either suited

21912936iq.jpg

21912934dz.jpg

or casual !

NY, simple street

21912969oy.jpg

Susanna Girl

:cool:  He looks as good as ever, thanks bp!   :thumbsup:  :fireworks:  ;)

bluepearl

March 3rd, 2016, leaving BOUCHON Restaurant, LA, Beverly Hills.

Presenting the new Johnson car - A TESLA, ELECTRIC !

The paparazzi won't leave it :
But... You're still Sonny Crockett . . . 

;);)

daytona365

the much I like seeing DJ still looks great for his age and maintains his charm, the much I hate seeing those vermin paparazzi sticking cameras into his face. It's just digusting and it's visibly creating a moment of annoyance in his live. I don't want to revel in that. Let these people have their freedom. DJ is willing to share some very private moments on his facebook page every once in a while, I guess that should be enough.

• Like 3

airtommy

Yes, the paparazzi are revolting to watch in action.  

• Like 1

Susanna Girl

Thank you bluepearl! I can always count on you for the latest DJ info. 

:cool:

• Like 1

alleycat

I noticed the car it's a tesla that Don is driving very expensive electric car . I guess he gave up horse power for being kind to the environment . But I do love the tesla very cool car.

• Like 1

daytona365
10 hours ago, alleycat said:

I noticed the car it's a tesla that Don is driving very expensive electric car . I guess he gave up horse power for being kind to the environment . But I do love the tesla very cool car.

the Tesla S P85 puts out 532 horsepower (in 'ludicrous' mode) and outruns the 730 hp Ferrari F12 on the 0-60mph acceleration (2.8 vs. 3.1 seconds). So I guess Don is still indulging in the horsepower while respecting the environment at the same time....

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 1

bluepearl
vor 19 Stunden schrieb daytona365:

the Tesla S P85 puts out 532 horsepower (in 'ludicrous' mode) and outruns the 730 hp Ferrari F12 on the 0-60mph acceleration (2.8 vs. 3.1 seconds). So I guess Don is still indulging in the horsepower while respecting the environment at the same time....

daytona365, believe it or not - but yes, you actually delivered informations to me I wanted to have.

Thank you very much !!
That's pretty convincing HORSEPOWER.
I am glad Don didn't switch over to an indeed nice looking but in the summary rather.... 'fogey' car. ;)

• Like 1

daytona365
3 hours ago, bluepearl said:

daytona365, believe it or not - but yes, you actually delivered informations to me I wanted to have.

Thank you very much !!
That's pretty convincing HORSEPOWER.
I am glad Don didn't switch over to an indeed nice looking but in the summary rather.... 'fogey' car. ;)

,..and compared to that, the Testarossa was quite a lame duck in terms of acceleration (5.3 s 0-60 mph) and horsepower (390hp)

Sonny-Burnett
7 hours ago, daytona365 said:

,..and compared to that, the Testarossa was quite a lame duck in terms of acceleration (5.3 s 0-60 mph) and horsepower (390hp)

The Tesla P85D does have impressive performance stats as to acceleration and HP, yet to me the biggest shortfall to buying one is limited range. As Car and Driver indicates it's real world range is about 220 miles before an overnight recharge is required. And so that precludes any road-trips, as here in the US there are only around 135 Supercharge stations. And having worked with LiOn batteries, I for one would not want to be sitting on top (under seat) of a Huge LiOn battery in the event of a high speed accident. But mostly after spending $71+K, I would be missing the roar of a performance gasoline engine at that price range.

Still, DJ did step up his game a lot after seeing him previously in a Prius. :p

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 1