Spotted! Don Johnson.

DefinitelyCrockett

DJ was on The View today to promote a new movie he's in.When he arrived on stage I was glad to see that he trimmed down considerably!They talked about Vice for a bit and showed a clip of the gunfight in "Buddies",to which Jenny McCarthy said "Not a stain on the jacket!".It was pretty cool to watch and he was so cool.When asked how he kept his 15 year marriage with his so good,he responded "Love and lust you gotta have both" :cool:

• Like 1

DJ was on The View today to promote a new movie he's in.When he arrived on stage I was glad to see that he trimmed down considerably!They talked about Vice for a bit and showed a clip of the gunfight in "Buddies",to which Jenny McCarthy said "Not a stain on the jacket!".It was pretty cool to watch and he was so cool.When asked how he kept his 15 year marriage with his so good,he responded "Love and lust you gotta have both" :cool:

great info Blueair thanks :)  :D

More pictures in Cannes :cool::thumbsup:

Don on French television Canal+:

post-482-0-20300300-1400953358_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-97851000-1400953390_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-16916100-1400953437_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-55189400-1400953457_thumb.jpg

After the show, Don poses with young disabled:

post-482-0-51614400-1400954884_thumb.jpg

Portrait:

post-482-0-72794300-1400953600_thumb.jpg

Red carpet:

post-482-0-78227700-1400953709_thumb.jpg

Don & Sylvester Stallone:

post-482-0-96911700-1400953806_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yann529

Hope this is long enough GinaFan ;)

I just watched the interview and was very surprised my Don's opinions on things specially drugs and I agree with him.I find Don very intelligent and I can see him reborn now not Sonny Crockett but Don Johnson and you know I would feel bad if we did not have these interview or pictures of him because people would have forgotten about him and I see people still care about him and want to see him on the big and small screen. I know the woman who asked Don a question and I had the opportunity to do that also since I own a group on facebook also for Don but Damn Iphone only notified me after the fact in twitter.She is so lucky and hope she dreams of this moment all the time most of us would have loved to have it with Don.

• Like 2

DJ looked so great on The View!! Wish the interview was longer!

:thumbsup:

Regarding this interview LOVE AND LUST for sure very important.Don is very funny and still drives the women crazy and I like the MV scene they showed all and the song No Guarantee from the nobodys from the episode Buddies.

• Like 1

Does anyone know what he was doing in New York?  ?(

Of course I know.He was there to promote and support the current work COLD IN JULY at the U.S. Premiere!This movie only features in selected cinemas.It changes but always only six cinemas in U.S. are showing that movie.There are a lot wonderful moments with him during these three days in New York.Only two features more are these ones: 

Of course I know.He was there to promote and support the current work COLD IN JULY at the U.S. Premiere!This movie only features in selected cinemas.It changes but always only six cinemas in U.S. are showing that movie.There are a lot wonderful moments with him during these three days in New York.Only two features more are these ones: 

Fantastic piece  :D