My first post here.

CharlieGlide

Watching the episode 'One-Eyed Jack' right now, so what better time to post then now.It's great to be here among such wise Vice fans. How do I make this pic part of my signature? .[ATTACH=CONFIG]3529[/ATTACH]

Well, then that is the warmest welcome :flowers:. Sure, the time was right to post here :thumbsup:.

How do I make this pic part of my signature? .[ATTACH=CONFIG]3529[/ATTACH]

Hm' date=' probably has your picture[b'] too many KB (14.5) to add it to your signature, which only goes up to 8 KB, but you can make it your avatar. Just upload from your PC, this should work without problems. Even I could .... :rolleyes: I look forward to many new posts from you :D. P.S.: Where you come from .. That's really a dream :balloon:, you know.

Welcome to our great community, CharlieGlide. I´m sure that you´ll like it here.It´s a fantastic place where you are living in!

• Administrators

Welcome Charlie!Take a look at our "How to..." section for board info.Click ---> hereIf you can't do it, I'll work with you later on today or tomorrow to get your pic in your sig. Gotta run right now.

• Administrators

Welcome to the site! Nice first post. Hopefully it will not be your last! ;) If you need anything, please let us know!

Hi CharlesGlideWelcome,you will really have fun here.Theres alot of nice people here you will really enjoy yourself.

Thanks for your welcome messagesGreat to be here everyone. I am def. a fanatical with Miami Vice. We are loyal and determined fans!

3529[/ATTACH]

HEY!That's Lothaire Bluteau! He played Philippe Sagot in ONE WAY TICKET in Season 2!!Nice!Welcome!Please check out my COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION, and you will be in MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!-COOP (a "wise" vice fan)

Yep...One Way Ticket.I see him in my neighborhood now and again, sometimes reading a book at a coffee shop, sometimes biking around.I talked to him one day and we had a nice chat. He was stoked I recognized him. Cool cat.

HEY!That's Lothaire Bluteau! He played Philippe Sagot in ONE WAY TICKET in Season 2!!Nice!Welcome!Please check out my COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION' date=' and you will be in MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!-COOP (a "wise" vice fan)[/quote']
I see him in my neighborhood now and again' date=' sometimes reading a book at a coffee shop, sometimes biking around.I talked to him one day and we had a nice chat. He was stoked I recognized him. Cool cat.[/quote']I'm amazed nobody here recognized him in your photo.He did a great job on the show.If you run into him again, tell him about this website.MIAMI VICE RULES FOREVER!!

I´ve to contradict, Coop. I recognized that I had seen seen this man somewhere before, but I couldn´t remember the episode.

• Administrators

My first thought was that guy looked familiar. Just didn't recognize him.

• Administrators
I'm amazed nobody here recognized him in your photo.He did a great job on the show.If you run into him again' date=' tell him about this website.MIAMI VICE RULES FOREVER!![/quote']I thought it might be him but wasn't sure. Then got sidetracked with something else. Nice work Coop! :thumbsup:Now we have to get him to join! ;)

Welcome aboard and please chat with us. Great crowd here for sure!Lots of neat stuff here to see as well. Have fun!

I'm amazed nobody here recognized him in your photo.He did a great job on the show.If you run into him again' date=' tell him about this website.MIAMI VICE RULES FOREVER!![/quote']I also recognized him immediately, welcome CharlieGlide. I think you must really like that person from Yankee Dollar ep. :)

Saw Lothaire again today! How weird is that?Crazy as it sounds, I saw Lothaire again today in the neighborhood. He was on his bike at the same cross walk as me and my wife. He said he's been shooting alot in Prague (he mentioned shooting "The Tudors" there). I told him how I had recently watched 'One Way Ticket' and gave him a couple of his lines from the episode that I like (I'm sure I messed them up).If I see him again -- and I remember -- I'll mention this site to him. My wife wants to invite him over for dinner so I'll have to get the stones to do that, too.

Crazy as it sounds' date=' I saw Lothaire again today in the neighborhood. He was on his bike at the same cross walk as me and my wife. He said he's been shooting alot in Prague (he mentioned shooting "The Tudors" there). I told him how I had recently watched 'One Way Ticket' and gave him a couple of his lines from the episode that I like (I'm sure I messed them up).If I see him again -- and I remember -- I'll mention this site to him. My wife wants to invite him over for dinner so I'll have to get the stones to do that, too.[/quote']Fantastic!! Invite him to dinner. Just be veeerrrry careful if he shows up with a servers jacket, fake mustache and wig.....better pat him down for a gun. Remember, twins are bad luck. ;)

Thanks for the warning, Coop&Burnett

Fantastic!! Invite him to dinner. Just be veeerrrry careful if he shows up with a servers jacket' date=' fake mustache and wig.....better pat him down for a gun. Remember, twins are bad luck. ;)[/quote'] Ha. No doubt. I won't be inviting him to any weddings, that's for sure.Awesome job on the scrapbook, btw. I've got a couple Crockett outfits I've been trying to put together over the last couple of years, but nothing as spot on as yours.Some people have said "cool costume," but I have to assure them it's no costume. Sonny Crockett is a way of life.

Lol Coop - that's too funny :)Come to think of it (and what a weird coincidence) - a fellow forum member was asking recently what brand/make those oversized sunglasses are that the character Philippe Sagot was wearing in the episode One Way Ticket. Wonder if Lothaire would remember??Just found the link to the forum post:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?15529-Sunglasses-from-quot-One-Way-Ticket-quot