Very Cool to be Here

tapout42

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I've been looking for a fun place to say hi to MV friends, so it's cool to be here.Can't wait to get to know some folks and talk Vice.

Welcome...I'm no longer the newest one here.I guess my honeymoon is over.Welcome to the board, pal.

WELCOME!Check out my COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION for all your VICE needs!-COOP

Welcome :flowers: to the best forum of the world !I am glad you've find the way to us.It is absolutely great here. Have a lot of fun !! :dance2::funky::dance2: !!

Welcome to our great forum. I´m sure that you´ll like it here. Everybody here´s very kind and you´ll find a lot of amazing Vice stuff... above all in Coop´s scrapbook section.:)I´ll give you advice to take a lot of time when having a look at that section.

Welcome abaord. Wow it's so nice to see so many new faces come on board!Hope you enjoy yourself and see all the cool things posted here and please feel free to get involved with the forums and chat with us. Great crew here and lots of cool info.