DON JOHNSON'S DIRECTOR CHAIR! (USED ON THE SET OF MIAMI VICE)

COOPER&BURNETT

You have an amazing collection' date=' Coop :clap:[/quote']I again want to thank you DJAngel for the use of your vintage on set photos. It made all the difference in showing my collection to actually show it on the set, and being used.Look at the wardrobe truck thread. The "MIAMI VICE" sign that hung up over the door would just be a sign in my photos had I not had your wonderful vintage photos to show how it was used, and that it actually existed. It helped validate it.Thanks again!Luv ya!! :thumbsup:-COOP

• 1 year later...
I've seen director chair canvas backings for TV and Movie stars go for a lot of money. Some asking prices are extreme.I seriously wonder what these are worth?The two top stars' date=' and a co star director chair from an extremely popular TV show that made many TV history firsts. They are rare (they are the only ones in that style that exist), and were personal, as each TV star touched, and sat in it. More likely he was in the chair on the set more often then they were out of it. It's an extremely personal item that has thier name on it.I think as a group, they would be worth something.........I wonder what they are worth?[/quote']As bluepearl said-invaluable-for me to a Vice fan/collector-priceless!Michael Talbott said he took a few items with him when the show finished-he has the actual final clipboard from the final scene-to me that's maybe the holy grail-but your actual directors chairsare valued history also-real tv history!

As bluepearl said-invaluable-for me to a Vice fan/collector-priceless!Michael Talbott said he took a few items with him when the show finished-he has the actual final clipboard from the final scene-to me that's maybe the holy grail-but your actual directors chairsare valued history also-real tv history!

Yep! Three backings of Directors chairs from the famous series is serious cool collecting. I could never top MICHAEL TALBOTT, as his items were personally taken from the set by him, and I couldn't come close to that at the moment. Perhaps, as time goes on, and my connections get bigger, I can top it, but how does one top the guy who has the car he drove in the show, and the actual "bug" from the Bug van??

Yes but as a private collector-someone who didn't have the "opportunities" Michael had lol--like Tina Turner says-you are simply the best!!!

Yes but as a private collector-someone who didn't have the "opportunities" Michael had lol--like Tina Turner says-you are simply the best!!!

That's damn nice of you DA_PAUL2, Thank you mate! :tasse:

Wow Coop, you have topped even yourself here! I like the stitching and color on it! What a gem! Let me know when the museum opens up so I can be first in line with my ticket and camera! Way to score pal! :D

WOAH!!! Mr C&B...you are the B-O-S-S!!And DJangel...your photoa are fab as always : )
Wow Coop' date=' you have topped even yourself here! I like the stitching and color on it! What a gem! Let me know when the museum opens up so I can be first in line with my ticket and camera! Way to score pal! :D[/quote']
Quite an achievement - congrats ! :D
Thanks ALL! (Didn't you guys see this when I posted it in May of 2011? ...You've GOT to check out the scrapbook section more often! :))

• 3 weeks later...