DON JOHNSON'S DIRECTOR CHAIR! (USED ON THE SET OF MIAMI VICE)

COOPER&BURNETT

Here is the ULTIMATE in director chair backings for the cast of MIAMI VICE. This is DON JOHNSON'S director chair!Eingefügtes BildThis is the ACTUAL director chair backing that Don Johnson used when on the set of MIAMI VICE.This is in my personal private collection.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

• Like 1

There were three different director chair backings used by DON JOHNSON during MIAMI VICE.This is the style used only for Season one. (I own the PMT director chair backing in this photo)Eingefügtes BildThis is the one he used from Season 2 -5, and was the one he used all the time. (This is the one I own)Eingefügtes BildThe third one was a variation on the one I have, but it was for when he was directing his MIAMI VICE episodes. It reads, "DON JOHNSON DIRECTOR".Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild(MOST OF THESE "ON SET" PHOTOS WERE TAKEN, AND USED BY KIND PERMISSION FROM DJANGEL.)
  • Like 1

Here's all three of my director's chair backings together!(What do you think these are worth?)Eingefügtes Bild

Here's all three of my director's chair backings together!(What do you think these are worth?)

----UNPAYABLE OF COURSE!----Great new item of your Collection COOP - I love it very much!Don't you think it would be great to find some nearly similar chairs used on the show to install a - let's say "Director's Edge" somewhere in your house?:)

Fantastic' date=' Coop :clap:Those photos are great:D Glad you could use my photos for this :thumbsup:[/quote'] Without your photos, it would be hard to illustrate how it looked on the set of MIAMI VICE. Your on set photos are a HUGE help to me. Thank you. :thumbsup:

[SIZE="7"">

W O W !!Very' date=' very nice !![/size']:thumbsup::clap::thumbsup:

Thank you!It's just another rare MIAMI VICE item that I wanted to share with everyone.

Without your photos' date=' it would be hard to illustrate how it looked on the set of MIAMI VICE. Your on set photos are a HUGE help to me. Thank you. :thumbsup:[/quote'] You're welcome :) You find the coolest Miami Vice memorabilia :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Awsome Coop!Is that Clam Juice Tubbs is holding in the first pic in your post #5? ;)

Awsome Coop!Is that Clam Juice Tubbs is holding in the first pic in your post #5? ;)

Glad you like it! It's a one of a kind!BTW, PMT is drinking Schweppes seltzer water.

Yet another awesome grab' date=' Bro, congratulations :D[/quote']It's one of my VICE crown jewels that's for sure.Still have more things to share.........;)

Pretty spectacular finds! Thanks for being the one to find 'em.

Remember....I'm doing this for all of you. I'm thankful that you all are so appreciative, and post nice comments to let me know. It makes me want to continue doing this. :thumbsup:
  • Like 1

Remember....I'm doing this for all of you. I'm thankful that you all are so appreciative' date=' and post nice comments to let me know. It makes me want to continue doing this. :thumbsup:[/quote']:D:DAnd just that is O N E reason why we you so love to have ... ... but there are many many others! :thumbsup::clap:
Here's all three of my director's chair backings together![b](What do you think these are worth?)Eingefügtes Bild
For me? Invaluable!

Very :cool: coop.Your very lucky you have these.There priceless and you have history in your hands.Thanks for sharing them with all of us.:thumbsup: