Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

Two new Location Trivia threads are starting. The existing Location Trivia thread is being phased out. Our purpose is to interest more members in location trivia and help our forum by building a lasting trivia game. We hope to give people another reason to participate in this great community. We have the support of several moderators in this effort.Some of us “Old Timers” who have watched Vice for years can usually identify challenging pictures of filming locations with a little thought and effort. But we have many new members and some long time valuable members who don’t play location trivia. Many members have never used Google Earth, don’t recognize filming sites readily, or never notice locations because they are more interested in other aspects of the TV show. Also we think numerous members never try because at first glance the photos don’t look the slightest bit familiar.To encourage these folks one of the new threads will be called “Level One” Location Trivia. It will have less difficult photos to identify. Everyone is invited to attempt to solve these cases except those members who are designated “Level Two” detectives in the next paragraph. For experienced detectives these photos would not be challenging enough. New or inexperienced players will not have a chance to guess if more experienced or “Level Two” detectives jump in and solve the case. This has happened in the past. If any of the cases in this thread go unsolved for five days then a Level Two detective can jump in and solve it.The “Level Two” thread will have more challenging cases. Anyone can guess at or solve these cases. If someone, not named as “Level Two,” solves three of these cases, they will be officially designated “Level Two” detectives. The following members are initially designated as Level Two location detectives: airtommy, Danj, Matt5, Tommy Vercetti, Tom, Richie Rich, Crockettt, Timm525, miamijimf, C Glide, Ferrariman, Pink_Flamingo, and LNGLK. These detectives have been chosen based on the difficulty of the cases they have solved. If you think you were left off this list by mistake and should be included or don't think you are a Level Two type please appeal to Ferrariman by PM. We may have made a mistake. We are not trying to be discriminatory just realistic because we believe it is the best way to make the system work.Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated. Hopefully this will grow at least a few more location trivia players and help make our forum even more fun. Solving cases can be satisfying and give you a chance to show your knowledge of Vice. We are working on a special icon to recognize the Level Two players.If you haven’t tried location trivia yet, give it a shot.Thanks for reading all this,C Glide and miamijimf

• Like 1

If you have read the above blurb.Here is the first "Level One" case. LO11 Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes Bild

:confused:Ep.: 036 Title: Yankee Dollar Location: Home of Sarah Davis

No but thanks for trying blue. This place was in more than one episode. You see Stan there in one ep.

If you have read the above blurb.Here is the first "Level One" case. LO11 Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes Bild

Is this from Made for Each Other when Stan is in a wheelchair with Larry and a gang of elderly people? I think its the Henrosa hotel in South Beach

Is this from Made for Each Other when Stan is in a wheelchair with Larry and a gang of elderly people? I think its the Henrosa hotel in South Beach

Yes CarolineUK- you got LO11. Also the alley next to the Henrosa was where Rico met Little Miss Dangerous. :thumbsup::shout:

Case LO14: First season.Eingefügtes Bild

Is this the entrance hall of the Versace mansion aka Casa Casuarina in South Beach - and was used as the apartment building of Leon Jefferson? C&T go there after he's been murdered. It's at the start of part two of the ep?

Is this the entrance hall of the Versace mansion aka Casa Casuarina in South Beach - and was used as the apartment building of Leon Jefferson? C&T go there after he's been murdered. It's at the start of part two of the ep?
Yes Caroline I'm sure you mean the pilot' date=' good job! :balloon::clap::done:This is case LO15. Photo courtesy of DanJ.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/2_Tatoo.jpg

Season 1Episode 19 The Home InvadersThe robbers are taking pictures and also takes one of the resident a good looking girl in a bikini and roller skates.I am sorry I should give somebody else a chance at these.I am not sure I right on this one either.

Yes you got it alley. :clap::clap::clap: Thanks for the consideration of others. You should also give Level Two location trivia a try' date=' you know your Vice.Case LO16: Where is this location detective posed? Episode and scene?[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_NextTrivia.jpg

Actually I should belong to Level Zero, since the only locations I'm able to recognise are OCB and the St. Vitus Dance... :)I think it's at the beginning of Brother's Keeper, Crockett is waiting for Korky near the Carlyle steps. He says the famous quote "5000 street corners..."

Actually I should belong to Level Zero' date=' since the only locations I'm able to recognise are OCB and the St. Vitus Dance... :)I think it's at the beginning of Brother's Keeper, Crockett is waiting for Korky near the Carlyle steps. He says the famous quote "5000 street corners..."[/quote']You got it Pandina, congrats! :clap::thumbsup::radio:I think you know more about Vice locations than you realize. Take another shot. I guess DanJ trying to look like Paul McCartney didn't fool you. :)This one, Case LO17 should be easy: Eingefügtes Bild

This is case LO18. Season one.Eingefügtes Bild

Comeon Vicers and Viceretts that wheel should look familiar to you.