Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

Is this Gina's apartment as seen in "Give a little take a little" when the guy comes to shoot her after she has been with Ramirez?
Right on CarolineUK you got it.:thumbsup::cool::cool: It's 1215 Meridian Avenue' date=' Miami Beach. Nice neighborhood. When we were there in 07 it was for sale for $355,000. Seemed outrageous for such a small place but that's the Beach. If for sale now I'm sure the price has dropped.This is LO26:[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO26.jpg

Hi Jim - that's the Barnacle isn't it from the end of "Deliver us from Evil" in Season 4.:D

MattYes it is but please read the blurb at the beginning of the thread. These cases are reserved for those new to location finding. The idea is to encourage members to get involved with locations and trivia games by giving them relatively easy cases. You are a "Level 2 player, someone that C Glide and I believe would find these cases too easy and take away the opportunity for less experenced members. Note the "Sherlock Homes" icon at the top of your posts. Please play the Level 2 game.Thanks,Jim

This is LO27Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like the Thai restaurant in Golden Triangle where Castillo fights the Thai assassin.

Looks like the Thai restaurant in Golden Triangle where Castillo fights the Thai assassin.

Close but no cigar. Remember there are two Golden Triangle episodes. Need exact episode and scene where we see this image. thanks try again.

Close but no cigar. Remember there are two Golden Triangle episodes. Need exact episode and scene where we see this image. thanks try again.

Ok think was the First Golden Triangle and is one of the restaurants where Castillo and Tubbs looked for the Thai assassin.

You got it Sonny, nice job.This is LO28 which appeared in two episodes. Looking for both and the scenes:Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

Well one has got to be the RR bridge in the Pilot where Sonny jumps into the boat with Tubbs. Not sure about #2 yet.

You are right Sonny it's the famous bridge in the Pilot. Still looking for the episode and scene where we see this bridge for the second time. Izzy is involved.

Is it from Cows of October? Izzy has got an appointment with the gangsters and, dressed like a cowboy, is waiting for them to come.Right or wrong?

Is it from Cows of October? Izzy has got an appointment with the gangsters and' date=' dressed like a cowboy, is waiting for them to come.Right or wrong?[/quote']Yes Sonny-Burnette solved half the case and Christine the rest. Great job guys. :radio::done::balloon:This is LO29 which appeared in a number of episodes. Looking for two of the episodes and scenes:Eingefügtes Bild

Is it Great Mc Carthy? Rico and Sonny are observing Mc Carthy´s house. It´s the scene before Sonny leaves Rico on the deck?

Is it Great Mc Carthy? Rico and Sonny are observing Mc Carthy´s house. It´s the scene before Sonny leaves Rico on the deck?

No sorry, keep guessing.

Yes Sonny-Burnette solved half the case and Christine the rest. Great job guys. :radio::done::balloon:This is LO29 which appeared in a number of episodes. Looking for two of the episodes and scenes:Eingefügtes Bild

Is it the safe house from your fave ep, Jim - "Little Miss Dangerous"?

This is LO29 which appeared in a number of episodes. Looking for two of the episodes and scenes:Eingefügtes Bild

Can it be the house from Give a little, take a little where the pimp had been living? I remember that Gina had been visiting him while he was having breakfast on his deck.

Is it the safe house from your fave ep' date=' Jim - "Little Miss Dangerous"?[/quote']Good guess Christine but CarolineUK is right it is the house used in the LMD Safe House scenes as photographed from the water on our next to last boat trip. It was in numerous episodes, looking for one more episode and scene.Eingefügtes Bild

Guest The Talk
EvanHaving "breakfast" (Gold Spring :cheers:) with Guzman.(As "The Talk" I really should know about this... ;))Lend Me An EarSeveral scenes at Dykstra's house

EvanHaving "breakfast" (Gold Spring :cheers:) with Guzman.(As "The Talk" I really should know about this... ;))Lend Me An EarSeveral scenes at Dykstra's house
Wow a "Super Moderator' date='" one of the honchos. You guys do a great job with this site. Yes, of course, this house at 1727 W 27th Street, Sunset Island 2, Miami Beach was also used in Honor Among Thieves, and Fruit of the Poison Tree. When Fiona (Jackie in LMD) saw this photo she said, "I didn't know it was on the water." Interestingly the house was once the home of Willy Martinez, a flamboyant Miami Beach-based boxing promoter who was busted in 1989 for trying to bring 500 kilos into South Florida.This is LO30. It was in two episodes. Looking for the episodes and scenes. [img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO30.jpg

Guest The Talk
Wow a "Super Moderator' date='" one of the honchos. You guys do a great job with this site. [/quote']Thank you very much, miamijimf. But this is too much "honor" for me :o as I did not do anything for this site for a long time (because of family duties).I just stepped in "accidentally". But as this is my absoulte favorite episode (as you can see from my nickname, avatar, and signature) I could not resist to give an answer.Thanks for doing a great job with this location trivia. :thumbsup:Have fun going on with it.

This is LO30. It was in two episodes. Looking for the episodes and scenes. Eingefügtes Bild

One might be Nobody lives forever. Rico was chased there from one of the bad guys.

This is LO30. It was in two episodes. Looking for the episodes and scenes. Eingefügtes Bild Looks a little like the pool in Score where a nerdy Crockett meets Candy.

This is LO30. It was in two episodes. Looking for the episodes and scenes. Eingefügtes Bild Looks a little like the pool in Score where a nerdy Crockett meets Candy.

Good guess, but no. That place can be seen in two later episodes. It's the same location on those photos.

Good guesses guys but no cigar. This building was in terrible condition which made it ideal for these Vice episodes. Eingefügtes Bild