Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

Good guesses guys but no cigar. This building was in terrible condition which made it ideal for these Vice episodes. Eingefügtes Bild

I don't recall the nearby pool, but from the angle view of the building looks like the Blue Waters Hotel.Seen in "The Maze" and in "French Twist" (in this ep is the hotel where there's a bomb)I LOVE the Blue Waters, I have an insane passion for ruined, crumbling buildings: whenever I see one I immediately try to find a way to trespass and enter.

I don't recall the nearby pool' date=' but from the angle view of the building looks like the Blue Waters Hotel.Seen in "The Maze" and in "French Twist" (in this ep is the hotel where there's a bomb)I LOVE the Blue Waters, I have an insane passion for ruined, crumbling buildings: whenever I see one I immediately try to find a way to trespass and enter.[/quote']Yes Pandina you got it. ;);):cool::thumbsup::clap: Be careful climbing into old buildings.I didn't see this exact view when I watched the ep but the pic has enough clues. Season one. LO31.Eingefügtes Bild

Yes Pandina you got it. ;);):cool::thumbsup::clap: Be careful climbing into old buildings.I didn't see this exact view when I watched the ep but the pic has enough clues. Season one. LO31.Eingefügtes Bild

I'll be careful Jim, I promise; most of the times the buildings are really impossible to access (unfortunately!) Is this Tony Amato house in No Exit?

I'll be careful Jim' date=' I promise; most of the times the buildings are really impossible to access (unfortunately!) Is this Tony Amato house in No Exit?[/quote']Yes it is Pandina, good job. :clap::clap::clap: You should try some of the Level Two cases as well.LO32 is in several episodes. Name one and the scene.Eingefügtes Bild

Is this the courthouse where Tony Amato was shot by his wife in No exit?

Correct Christine :clap::clap::clap: This is the Dade County Courthouse 27 stories tall and completed in 1928. It was the tallest building in the South for years. Between the 16th and 19th floor there was the "escape-proof" jail. I remember when several prisoners escaped to a lower level with bed sheets tied together. Buzzards always roosted on the top. This is my favorite Courthouse photo. It's from the 40s and shows some of the old train station during the era when everyone traveled to and from Fla by rail. Eingefügtes BildThis is LO33. Sonny meets one of his loves in Season One.Eingefügtes Bild

LO33 is still unsolved but here is another.LO34 Season two.Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like the road where Sonny drives the Daytona to meet Charlie in Definitely Miami. If so does anyone know what kind of location that is,maybe a quarry of some type?

This is LO33. Sonny meets one of his loves in Season One.Eingefügtes Bild Think this is where he meets Caroline in Cool Runnin

This is LO33. Sonny meets one of his loves in Season One.Eingefügtes Bild
Think this is where he meets Caroline in Cool RunninYou got it Sonny. You know your Vice. :thumbsup:Here's LO35:Eingefügtes Bild

Think this is where he meets Caroline in Cool Runnin
You got it Sonny. You know your Vice. :thumbsup:
Thanks' date=' just sometimes I think. ;)
Yes Sonny you got it. :shout::clap::shout::clap: See the Definately Miami pages in http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/index.html
Thanks for that reference. Wow, that is quite the location site. :thumbsup: Amazing detail.

Guest The Talk

Is it where Sonny meets Rita (No Exit) - pretending to be a hit man?(For the name of the location I'd have to cheat an look up in the glossary).

UNfortunately, we don´t know from which season this photo is. My first thought is if it´s the buidling where Castillo first had met with Jack Gretsky in Samurai? But probably I´m wrong.

UNfortunately' date=' we don´t know from which season this photo is. My first thought is if it´s the buidling where Castillo first had met with Jack Gretsky in Samurai? But probably I´m wrong.[/quote']Good guess Christine but in Bushido Castillo in reunites with Jack Gretsky at a private residence, 21 Palm Avenue on Palm Island. I see why you guessed that spot, the pavillion does look a little oriental from the air. Keep playing.The Talk nails it again. :radio::balloon::radio: It is Jose Marti Park on the Miami River where numerous scenes from multiple eps including No Exit were shot. Here is LO36. Photo is from 1987.Eingefügtes Bild

Here is LO36. Photo is from 1987.Eingefügtes Bild

Is this Jerry's Famous Deli aka Warsaw Ballroom from LMD & Made for each other?

Is this Jerry's Famous Deli aka Warsaw Ballroom from LMD & Made for each other?
Yes CarolineUK you got it. :cool::cool::cool: This shows the building when it was Club Ovo' date=' used for the inside bar scene in Red Tape. This was after it was used as Sex World in Little Miss Dangerous and before it became today's Jerry's Famous Deli.Thanks to C Glide for the following screen cap from the current TV show Burn Notice. Looking for the Vice ep and scene that shows the identical view. LO37.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO37.jpg

Guest The Talk

Thanks to C Glide for the following screen cap from the current TV show Burn Notice. Looking for the Vice ep and scene that shows the identical view. LO37.Eingefügtes Bild

Redemption in Blood; scenes at the lighthouse.

Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like the beach at the safe house where Caroline and Billy stay in "Calderone's Return." Before Crockett leaves, he walks down the beach with Billy and tells him to "Take care of your mom."

Looks like the beach at the safe house where Caroline and Billy stay in "Calderone's Return." Before Crockett leaves' date=' he walks down the beach with Billy and tells him to "Take care of your mom."[/quote']You're right Talk, it is in Redemption in Blood but I was looking for a view almost identical to the BN screen capture. Frey gets it. :done::done::done:This screen cap from Calderone's Return or Hit List showing Billy is from the scene that Frey described. It is similar to the view in the BN screen cap. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

This is LO38. The dangerous looking characters in the photo are not eligible to solve this case.Eingefügtes BildLevel One Location Trivia will eventually get more challenging because I will run out of photos that IMO are relatively easy to identify. That's probably a good thing.

This is LO38. The dangerous looking characters in the photo are not eligible to solve this case. Eingefügtes Bild Level One Location Trivia will eventually get more challenging because I will run out of photos that IMO are relatively easy to identify. That's probably a good thing.

"Evan"gas station where Tubbs and Crockett have the talk....?

This is LO38. The dangerous looking characters in the photo are not eligible to solve this case.Eingefügtes BildLevel One Location Trivia will eventually get more challenging because I will run out of photos that IMO are relatively easy to identify. That's probably a good thing.

MiamiJim, I've not been called dangerous looking before! :):)