Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

P1000835.jpg

This question is so easy I can't even think of a proper clue.  Not Season 4 or 5.  I believe the bricks were blue back then.

Edited by airtommy

Pretty sure I know this one...can we get some other new participants to chime on this one? It's a GOOD one.

• Like 1

That was my thought as well, but hey, aren't we supposed to let newcomers try their hand in Level1? To me the list of small rundown houses was fairly short though.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

Just now, Sonny-Burnett said:

To me the list of rundown houses was fairly short though.

Yeah, that's why I thought this one was easy.

Dadrian is correct.

This question is only for beginners!

Name the episode in which we see this street sign:

P1000722b.jpg

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, airtommy said:

anybody?

Since you opened it to anybody this is from Shadow in the Dark, Crockett pulls up at night on Lincoln / dream sequence.  I immediately thought of the picture where DanJ stands in for the Shadow.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 4

• 1 year later...

This is a tough question for beginners but I'm excluding location experts because it's too easy for them.

This South Beach hotel is seen in two episodes.  In one episode, we only see people on the porch.  In the other episode, we see someone go through the door and we see the exterior of the hotel and the surrounding area extensively.

Which episodes?

P1000847b.jpg

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, airtommy said:

This is a tough question for beginners but I'm excluding location experts because it's too easy for them.

This South Beach hotel is seen in two episodes.  In one episode, we only see people on the porch.  In the other episode, we see someone go through the door and we see the exterior of the hotel and the surrounding area extensively.

Which episodes?

P1000847b.jpg

Good question - I’m chomping at the bit to answer but I respect your wishes.. :hippie:

This is hard man, All these buildings start to look the same.

Is that where Sonny's playing cards in Dutch Oven? and Ira Stones' wife's hotel in Back in the world?

Edited by Vincent Hanna
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Vincent Hanna said:

Is that where Sonny's playing cards in Dutch Oven? and Ira Stones' wife's hotel in Back in the world?

No to both.  The Dutch Oven scene is a good guess because it was on the front patio of a small Art Deco hotel like this one.  One more clue:  That was on Ocean Drive.  This is not.

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/21/2018 at 8:34 PM, airtommy said:

Which episodes?

P1000847b.jpg

The people on the porch are two members of the regular Vice cast.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 12:29 AM, airtommy said:

The people on the porch are two members of the regular Vice cast.

One was sitting, but not in a chair ...

29 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Is this across from what is now Señor Frogs? From the teaser of “Made for Each Other”?

You got it!  It's the Henrosa, also seen in "Little Miss Dangerous"

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here's  one, not for location experts please.  You know who you are.  The name of the apartments, that you see in Vice, has been written in.  This name is seen in a drive-by.  Season one.  Need episode and scene.

2314.jpg

Edited by miamijimf

On 10/14/2018 at 7:01 PM, miamijimf said:

Here's  one, not for location experts please.  You know who you are.  The name of the apartments, that you see in Vice, has been written in.  This name is seen in a drive-by.  Season one.  Need episode and scene.

2314.jpg

bump

18 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Does Leon drive by here when Crockett has jumped in the car and pulled a gun on him in the pilot?

Correct.  Dadrian, from what I've seen, you are far from a beginner when it comes to locations.  But that's OK.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

:) :) :) 

I totally feel like a beginner on questions like that. It was a total guess!

I will try to remember my place in the future. I have been looking at this site for years, and I’ve learned a lot from the real experts. I’ll just say I’m better than I once was, thanks to you guys. :thumbsup:

edit- I only just now realized this was the level one thread :hot:

Edited by Dadrian
  • Haha 1