Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

Thx for the tip Jim,now i can see how close i was.It's from Down for the Count II where Alfred Guilini takes one of Guzman's goons outside and shows him the view, there u can see the pool.

Thx for the tip Jim' date='now i can see how close i was.It's from Down for the Count II where Alfred Guilini takes one of Guzman's goons outside and shows him the view, there u can see the pool.[/quote']Yes this is Giulinni's Condo. It's in Bal Harbour just south of Haulover Cut. Case closed.New case LO128, season two. The building was highly decorated for the episode, Nice photo by DanJ.Eingefügtes Bild

Is this perhaps the "Voodoo House" in Tale Of The Goat where Romulus is Attacked?
You're right this is Tale of the Goat and it's where Romulus gets all choked up. Good job.The corner of one of Miami's most historic buildings gets dressed up as a video game arcade with a Voodoo sign etc. The block is on the National Register of Historic places and dates from 1914. With projecting arcades' date=' canopies, and open balconies, the Chaille Block provides a unique record of commercial design in Miami. Small point: The house towards the end of the episode where they have the Haitian Hullabaloo and Rico gets drugged is usually called the Voodoo House, not this building. When Dan took this picture he was on the lookout for dwarfs. Here is the next case, LO129, season two. Ft. Lauderdale.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO129.jpg

This looks like the building from Hit list where the hitman was after which the cops entered.That's the first idea that comes to mind - hope i'm right!

This looks like the building from Hit list where the hitman was after which the cops entered.That's the first idea that comes to mind - hope i'm right!

No this is season four, the boats are a clue.

Is this building use in more than one episode, because i saw the exact same picture in a previous location trivia thread and it was said that it's the building from The Hit List, west of Collins just north of 14th.

Is this building use in more than one episode' date=' because i saw the exact same picture in a previous location trivia thread and it was said that it's the building from The Hit List, west of Collins just north of 14th.[/quote']No, once again, that is not the building from Hit list.

Could it be from Like A Hurricane where Crockett & Caitlin is picked up by the Vice squad after there boat's engin was damaged during the boat chase with the thugs - they shot the engin.I was also thinking Baseballs of Death - the end scene, but i'm probably wrong on both cases.

Could it be from Like A Hurricane where Crockett & Caitlin is picked up by the Vice squad after there boat's engin was damaged during the boat chase with the thugs - they shot the engin.I was also thinking Baseballs of Death - the end scene' date=' but i'm probably wrong on both cases.[/quote']That's close enough Wide, you got it. In Like A Hurricane, after their boat is shot up, Crockett and Caitlin are rescued by the Coast Guard and the scene is at the Coast Guard Base, 100 MacArthur Causeway, Miami Beach. Here is the Bing Maps Birds Eye View, LO130: Eingefügtes BildNote the Coast Guard vessel in this screen cap from the scene:Eingefügtes Bild

Lombard leaving the court house in " Lombard."

Yes, excellent job Frey. This is the parking/prisoner drop off area of the Miami-Dade County Courthouse. I'll post another case later.

Pandina's friend would know.

Season Three.Eingefügtes BildTo find the person who goes up and down these steps you've got to walk like em, talk like em, etc, etc. Name the episode and scene to solve this case.

Hi JimU don't seem to get any reply hope u don't mind me jumping in here.It's from the teaser of Shadow In The Dark where the shadow goes into this house, eats a piece of raw steak and leave some drawings on the wall.

Hi JimU don't seem to get any reply hope u don't mind me jumping in here.It's from the teaser of Shadow In The Dark where the shadow goes into this house, eats a piece of raw steak and leave some drawings on the wall. Later pal

Hi JimU don't seem to get any reply hope u don't mind me jumping in here.It's from the teaser of Shadow In The Dark where the shadow goes into this house' date=' eats a piece of raw steak and leave some drawings on the wall. Later pal[/quote']Correct.This is LO133, Season two. Wide take a break and let's see if we can interest a new player in this one. Thanks.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild