Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

Do u mind if i pm u some of the answers?Later

No of course not Wide. I read your PM and you got it right.Still waiting for anyone except a Level Two Location Trivia Detective to post the episode/scene here. The scene was hot for more than one reason.

Still waiting for anyone except a Level Two Location Trivia Detective to post the episode/scene here. The scene was hot for more than one reason. Good thing I'm immune.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Is it from Golden Triangel? I think it could be the episode where Crockett is sitting next to the pool and Candy appears.

No Christine, but a very good guess. This is a pool scene from Season Two that has always been popular with the men in the audience.

I should have known tha I´d been thinking about the wrong season. Golden Triangel is from season one. Sorry for that mistake!Could it be Definitely Miami? The scene where Tubbs and Crockett are waiting for Clymente´s informant to come?

I should have known tha I´d been thinking about the wrong season. Golden Triangel is from season one. Sorry for that mistake!Could it be Definitely Miami? The scene where Tubbs and Crockett are waiting for Clymente´s informant to come?

Yes Christine' date=' Good job. :clap: Keep playing.This is LO134 from Season Two. Not seen from this angle.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO134.jpg

Is it from "One Way Ticket"?
Yes it is Christine' date=' good job. :clap: I'll give you credit for solving the case because I already gave away the scene with one of my clues. This is LO135, season one. The location has changed somewhat but is still recognizable.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO135.jpg

Crockett and his former partner are standing in front of the buidling' date=' waiting for Corky to arrive.[/quote']Yes very good Christine. It's in front of the famous Carlyle Hotel. The sidewalk is wider and the building across the street has changed but it's still the same corner.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis is LO136 from Season one and should not be too difficult. DanJ takes some great photos.Eingefügtes Bild

This is LO136 from Season one and should not be too difficult. DanJ takes some great photos.Eingefügtes BildYou see Elvis in this ep. No not the alligator.

I think it´s from "Made For Each Other". It´s the stairway to Stan´s apartment, shown in the scene where Stan and Larry return after they´d found out that Larry´s house exploded.

Correct! Good job Christine.Can we maybe get more of our "rookie contestants" also involved.Come on guys, show us some of your good detective work.

This is LO136 from Season one and should not be too difficult. DanJ takes some great photos.Eingefügtes BildYou see Elvis in this ep. No not the alligator.

Building was empty when I went earlier this year :D

Building was empty when I went earlier this year :D

Also for additional information ( not participating in trivia ) - featured heavily in Season 5's "Hard Knocks" Fall 1988 episode.:D