Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

Is it Tony Amato´s house from No Exit?

You got it Christine. :clap::clap:LO137 still unsolved. In Vice this was supposed to be a Buddhist Temple but is really a private home. Other clues on earlier posts.Eingefügtes Bild

You got it Christine. :clap::clap:LO137 still unsolved. In Vice this was supposed to be a Buddhist Temple but is really a private home. Other clues on earlier posts.Eingefügtes Bild

I can only remember one ep where we could see a Buddhist Temple. It was in Bushido where Castillo met his old friend Jack Gretsky and had to shoot him. But I can´t remember that Zito had to go underground.So, is Bushido right or wrong?

Correct, Christine well done.Zito was more under the sand, if u remember the stakeout Vice had in the teaser. On the beach Zito came up from "under the sand", look like he was snorkling under water.

Go to the head of the class Christine.This is LO139, a cafe that was in two episodes, seasons three and four. Either episode and scene will solve the case. In this photo I am trying to imitate Sonny's pose in one of the scenes. Richie Rich's face was not intended to be part of the scene.Eingefügtes Bild

I think it´s from Killshot. Sonny went to the cuban coffee shop "La Libertat" to get himself a cup of coffee. Then, Morales, a gangster they wanted to do business with, appeared, pushed his gun into Sonny´s back, and told him that he´d passed the test.

Yes well done, Chief - you are really nailing them now.This coffee shop also appears in another episode, this time from season 4.Go for it detectives!

I think it´s from Killshot. Sonny went to the cuban coffee shop "La Libertat" to get himself a cup of coffee. Then' date=' Morales, a gangster they wanted to do business with, appeared, pushed his gun into Sonny´s back, and told him that he´d passed the test.[/quote']
Yes well done' date=' Chief - you are really nailing them now.This coffee shop also appears in another episode, this time from season 4.Go for it detectives![/quote']Good job Christine. It's the same cafe from "Killshot" where Crockett pulls up in the Testarossa, walks up to the counter and orders "Un cafecito por favor." The place is called La Libertad and it is on West Flagler Street and NW 7th Avenue. It's still there but it has been repainted and remodeled a bit. You also see it in The Big Thaw.The next case is LO140, season two. I am exactly where a Vice extra was located with the same demeanor but not the same pose. Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes Bild

The next case is LO140, season two. I am exactly where a Vice extra was located with the same demeanor but not the same pose. Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes BildThe best clue is right on this post.

OK, now I think it´s very easy, but of course I could be mistaken.Is it from French Twist? Then, it must be the scene where Rico and Sonny had appeared at the hotel where Sirad Bendi had rented a room.

OK' date=' now I think it´s very easy, but of course I could be mistaken.Is it from French Twist? Then, it must be the scene where Rico and Sonny had appeared at the hotel where Sirad Bendi had rented a room.[/quote']No sorry wrong episode. The home page has a banner featuring an interview with the female guest star.

The rules on the first page of this thread state: "If any of the cases in this thread go unsolved for five days then a Level Two detective can jump in and solve it." LO140 was originally posted over five days ago.

It's from Little Miss Dangerous where Tubbs goes into the Anchor Hotel to find Jackie.
Yes MV23 you got it. Thanks' date='This is LO141 from Season Two. Sonny climbed to the top of this bridge. Another great shot from DanJ. This is for Level One Location detectives only. (Those new to location finding.)I posted many good clues for the last case but I had to turn it over to a Level Two Sleuth to solve. If I don't get more participation, I will have to put Level One on hold for a while. I know locations are a specialty area, interest in trivia changes from time to time, and this is a busy time for members. I enjoy location trivia but these are busy days for me also and it takes time to find these original photos. Thanks.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO141.jpg

Thanks to everyone who guessed or solved these cases but I am putting Level One Location Trivia on hold for a while. There is just not enough participation to make it worth doing. This is also a very busy time of the year for me. The solution to the last case: The bridge that Sonny climbed to the top. Its at the end of French Twist. Level Two goes on as before. Some of C Glide's cases are not really difficult.