Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

2 hours ago, Susanna Girl said:

I tried to find the answer but wasn't successful.  It's still fun to try to figure it out though!  Keep em coming okay guys?  :thumbsup:

Here you go Susanna, one for beginning sleuths.  Need episode and scene where we see the top of this building.  Establishing shot Season five.

kjh.jpg

Edited by miamijimf

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:46 PM, miamijimf said:

Here you go Susanna, one for beginning sleuths.  Need episode and scene where we see the top of this building.  Establishing shot Season five.

kjh.jpg

Okay, here goes....

Episode - Line of Fire

Scene is...I think it's when the witness C & T are protecting sneaks out of the Biltmore Hotel?  Not sure if that shot was at the top but I hope so!  :dance:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Susanna Girl said:

Okay, here goes....

Episode - Line of Fire

Scene is...I think it's when the witness C & T are protecting sneaks out of the Biltmore Hotel?  Not sure if that shot was at the top but I hope so!  :dance:

Susanna I'll give you a go on that.  :clap: The scene in Line of Fire where they use the Biltmore as a safe house for Joey does show the Biltmore, including the top of the tower.  I had a different episode and scene in mind:  In Freefall you see just the top of the tower at the start of the scene where C&T meet with Baker and tell him they have Borbon stashed in a safe house.  But that's OK you got it.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Susanna I'll give you a go on that.  :clap: The scene in Line of Fire where they use the Biltmore as a safe house for Joey does show the Biltmore, including the top of the tower.  I had a different episode and scene in mind:  In Freefall you see just the top of the tower at the start of the scene where C&T meet with Baker and tell him they have Borbon stashed in a safe house.  But that's OK you got it.

Okay, thanks for the pass on this one Jim!  At least I was close...:)

46 minutes ago, Susanna Girl said:

Season 5 - Heart of Night???  

Yes!  Castillo says good-bye to May Ying at Villa Vizcaya's Boat Landing.

6 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

“Rising Sun of Death” sword fight :thumbsup:

15 minutes?  You're getting slow in your old age,.  Back when you were a young whipper snapper you used to get these questions in 6 minutes.  :)

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, airtommy said:

15 minutes?  You're getting slow in your old age,.  Back when you were a young whipper snapper you used to get these questions in 6 minutes.  :)

I just happened to be making a post when I came across it. :) 

Here's another for beginning sleuths.  Season 2.  Need episode and scene.

c201.jpg

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Susanna Girl said:

Is it the hospital in French Twist?  When Bandi shoots Cindy?  

Yes the hospital where Cindy's boyfriend David yelled to her from in "French Twist" just before Bandi takes a shot at her.  It is also the exact wall that Bandi rappels down after shooting.  The wall is actually at the rear of a building on Florida International University's Bay Vista campus.  Good work, we may have to up your status a bit if you keep solving cases Susanna.

• Like 1

Here's another for beginning sleuths.  Need episode and scene where we see this marquee.  Season hint: This area was used when Michael Mann was much less involved in influencing filming locations.

lkkk.jpg

Edited by miamijimf

11 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Here's another for beginning sleuths.  Need episode and scene where we see this marquee.  Season hint: This area was used when Michael Mann was much less involved in influencing Vice filming locations.  He was working on other projects.

lkkk.jpg

Bump

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:28 PM, miamijimf said:

Good work, we may have to up your status a bit if you keep solving cases Susanna.

Haha....not yet okay?  Some of these questions are still really hard!  :p

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 9:09 PM, miamijimf said:

Bump

18 hours ago, Susanna Girl said:

Haha....not yet okay?  Some of these questions are still really hard!  :p

Season 4 as this guy is making a phone call.