Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

The trompe l'oeil wall of the Fontainbleu hotel.Too tired to think about the episode and scene' date=' so I'll just say that it's seen in the opening credits (we see the Ferrari drive close to it)[/quote']It is the Fontainebleau Mural but I don't see it in any season's opening credits. It is visible in a drive by scene with the Ferrari.

It is the Fontainebleau Mural but I don't see it in any season's opening credits. It is visible in a drive by scene with the Ferrari.

I know what got me confused: probably they used the same night drive from Death and the Lady for the season 3+ opening credits (approx. at 0:30) and so I thought that the wall was visible as well.

I know what got me confused: probably they used the same night drive from Death and the Lady for the season 3+ opening credits (approx. at 0:30) and so I thought that the wall was visible as well.

Yes Pandina' date=' you got it again. :thumbsup::thumbsup::radio:This is LO58 [img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO58.jpg

Looks like the place where Gina..dressed as a Nun....sat undercover in "Forgive Us Our Debts" when they were watching all the people....especially Gus Albiero.
Si Maria. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Usted gana otra vez' date=' buen trabajo.Where do we see this sign? It has changed only a little since Vice days. LO59[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO59.jpg

Hey palHow about a eetsy beetsy clue' date=' like a seasonLater[/quote'] I gave you one clue already. Here's another: Shooting enthusiasts still talk about the skill displayed in this episode.

I'm probably wrong' date=' but Ill guess Brothers' Keeper - Part 1???[/quote']Sorry that's not it. Seen during a chase of a grey 83 Camero on Brickell Ave.

Eingefügtes BildMore clues: Seen during a chase' date=' season 1.[/quote'] Was it Home Invaders when Crockett is trying to get that crazy old lady to pull over?

Calderone's Return pt. 1' date=' Tubbs chasing the argentinian and Mendez after the Castronova shooting?[/quote'] Ya Jimmy, that's it! The Seaquarium sign is still there at the entrance to the Rickenbacker Causeway and still spins but has been changed.This is LO60. Season four.Eingefügtes Bild

I'm sure this is from the episode Gods Work where Gina works undercover and talks to one of the Cruz's brothers.Hope i'm rightLater

I'm sure this is from the episode Gods Work where Gina works undercover and talks to one of the Cruz's brothers.Hope i'm rightLater
You are right Wide. :clap::clap: It's the AIDS Hospice' date=' actually Christ Episcopal Church, 3481 Hibiscus St, Coconut Grove which looks pretty much the same today. You should take a crack at the Level Two cases.This is LO61 a 2007 photo. A drop took place here. [img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO61.JPG

This is from Glades where the Colombians come in on a seaplane.

You are close Sonny but wrong episode. Nothing was dropped.

I was just watching the episode World Of Trouble where Librizzi and his men brought cash for the Havoc machine which Crockett and Tubbs had, and the location looks very similar to your photo LO61Later

I was just watching the episode World Of Trouble where Librizzi and his men brought cash for the Havoc machine which Crockett and Tubbs had' date=' and the location looks very similar to your photo LO61Later[/quote']You are correct about the location wide. It was used a lot in Vice. As I wrote initially, "A drop took place here." To solve the case you need to ID the episode and scene where a drop takes place here. Remember this is a 2007 photo and a lot of high rises etc have been built in the Miami area since Vice days.Eingefügtes Bild

Is it from The Great McCarthy when McCarthy uses two boats in the race. One to race' date=' the other to smuggle drugs?[/quote']Good guess but that great race didn't come into this small body of water connected to the ocean.