Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

While you guys are working on solving case LO61 here is LO62. It should be pretty easy. It's a 1920s era photo. The arrow points to about where a famous Vice building was built. What episode and scene shows us this building?Eingefügtes Bild

I'd like to give a try. Could it be Artie's appartment from Heart of Darkness?
Yes Marilyn' date=' way to match the geography. :clap: Here is the original photo with a photo from the early 80s:[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO62.jpgEingefügtes BildStill looking for the scene in Smuggler's Blues where we see a drop here:Eingefügtes Bild

Still looking for the scene to solve LO61.This is LO63 that appears briefly twice in a season one episode. Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes Bild

Still looking for the scene to solve LO61.This is LO63 that appears briefly twice in a season one episode. Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes Bild

:tongue::tongue:

Stan and Darlene's house in Made for Each Other. When they were moving all his stuff in.

Excellent- good job. :clap::clap::clap:This is LO65. Need episode and scene.Eingefügtes Bild

Excellent- good job. :clap::clap::clap:This is LO65. Need episode and scene.Eingefügtes Bild

Closely associated with a cast member.

Closely associated with a cast member.

A guess here but looks a little like Gina's apartment stairway as seen in Bought and Paid for when the girl returns the loaned dress.

A guess here but looks a little like Gina's apartment stairway as seen in Bought and Paid for when the girl returns the loaned dress.
You got it Sonny. :clap::clap: You also see those stairs in Give a Little Take a Little when the hit man comes to wack Gina. I really like those 1930s era ornate railings. When we visited the building they were asking $355' date='000. for Gina's small condo. If still on the market I'll bet the price has come down.While you're at it, there are two unsolved cases:LO61. Still looking for the scene in Smuggler's Blues where we see a drop here:[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO61.JPGLooking for the ep and scene where we see this building. This is LO63 that appears briefly twice in a season one episode when Sonny looks up at it nervously.Eingefügtes Bild

OK miamijimf you said that nothing was dropped in L061.We know that it's from Smuggler's Blues, so if it wasn't the dope that was dropped from the plane when Crockett and Tubbs returned from Cartagegna, then it must be where Tubbs was standing on the bridge where he dropped the dope in the passing cigarette boat,then jumped onto the boat, and having a fight with the drug dealer only to discover that it was Lt.Jones who turned bad.Hope we can bag this case.Later

OK miamijimf you said that nothing was dropped in L061.We know that it's from Smuggler's Blues' date=' so if it wasn't the dope that was dropped from the plane when Crockett and Tubbs returned from Cartagegna, then it must be where Tubbs was standing on the bridge where he dropped the dope in the passing cigarette boat,then jumped onto the boat, and having a fight with the drug dealer only to discover that it was Lt.Jones who turned bad.Hope we can bag this case.Later[/quote']Thanks Wide but you read it wrong. I wrote in post 205: "Still looking for the scene in Smuggler's Blues where we see a drop here:" and in post 213: "LO61. Still looking for the scene in Smuggler's Blues where we see a drop here:" I was absolutely looking for a scene where something was dropped in that body of water shown in the pic. The pic is the Virginia Key lagoon, home of Jimbos. It was where the dope that was dropped from the plane when C & T returned from Cartagena. You mentioned this scene so I'll give you credit for solving the case. Thanks for letting the thread move on. Too many unsolved cases is discouraging.LO63 is still unsolved.This is LO66, season three. What episode and scene shows us the building in this pic?Eingefügtes Bild

LO63 is still unsolved.This is LO66, season three. What episode and scene shows us the building in this pic?Eingefügtes BildComeon guys this is an easy one. It's the Spanish Monastery.

This is where Castillo and Crockett speaks to the priest in Forgive Us Our DebtsHope I'm RightLater
You got the episode right but not the scene. In Forgive Us Our Debts you see the Monastery in the scene where the gang IDs Albiero as the confessor and you see Gina in a Nun's clothing sitting in a stone chair. You are probably thinking of the scene in God's Work where Castillo meets the Priest. That was filmed at Vizcaya that has Mediterranean style architecture and resembles the Monastery in a way. You are close so I am declaring case solved. Good job.This is LO67' date=' a great old hotel that doesn't exist anymore. Where do we see inside the hotel?[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/6_LO.jpg

ahh the MILK RUN scene with Eddie and Lewis about to do the drug deal and tubbs and crockett giving them directions. "Rain" in the background makes this one of my favorite class vice scenes. Great scene!

ahh the MILK RUN scene with Eddie and Lewis about to do the drug deal and tubbs and crockett giving them directions. "Rain" in the background makes this one of my favorite class vice scenes. Great scene!

Yes you got it. The Senator Hotel was a "symbol of the Deco District." Barbara Capitman's unsuccessful fight to save it generated a lot of publicity and public support for the preservation of the Art Deco buildings on Ocean Drive. Milk Run also provides a rare view of the Senator's lobby. Congrats. :clap:Where do we see these stairs? LO68 Season two.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Another stab in the dark here, miamijimmf - Free Verse. The beach front house where the poet meets up with his daughter's hostage takers??

L068 - This looks like the bridge of 1st Avenue in the final scene of French Twist where Sonny climbs up and shoots Danielle Hier before she can kill Tubbs

L068 - This looks like the bridge of 1st Avenue in the final scene of French Twist where Sonny climbs up and shoots Danielle Hier before she can kill Tubbs

Good guess juscat but wide gets it. :clap:This is case LO63 still unsolved. It appears briefly twice in a season one episode when Sonny looks up at it nervously. It is on Lincoln Road on the Beach.Eingefügtes Bild

I'm sure this is from Hit List where Sonny looks nervously at the building for the sniper,because his name appears on the list.

I'm sure this is from Hit List where Sonny looks nervously at the building for the sniper' date='because his name appears on the list.[/quote']You get it again Wide. :shout::radio::thumbsup: You should take a crack at the Level Two cases.The Suntrust Building was also used as the establishing shot for the Police Dept in Death and the Lady where Sonny has words with Glanz.The Level One cases will inevitably get tougher because Castillo is running out of easy cases. This one should not be too bad. It's LO69, Season One. Eingefügtes Bild