Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

L2-014: rating 10. This is a very tough case so don't be afraid to guess your hunches. At the time of vice there was a small wall that was close to the building that is no longer there. Seen in the scene were Crockett, Tubbs, and Castillo, and it was filmed at night. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I would say so far we have a pretty good sharing of the case load. With 11 cases solved being solved by 5 different detectives.

• Administrators

L2-014: rating 10. This is a very tough case so don't be afraid to guess your hunches. At the time of vice there was a small wall that was close to the building that is no longer there. Seen in the scene were Crockett' date=' Tubbs, and Castillo, and it was filmed at night. [img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp524ad779_0f.jpgEingefügtes Bild

Could this be where Castillo fought with General Lao Li's man at the end of "Score"? (A.K.A. "Golden Triangle" part 1)

L2-014:Could it be "Shadow in the dark"?(when Crockett, Tubbs and Castillo talk in the street after they leave the some police office)Is this fence the fence that was mentioned? :confused:Eingefügtes Bild

Could this be where Castillo fought with General Lao Li's man at the end of "Score"? (A.K.A. "Golden Triangle" part 1)
Sorry' date=' that is not it.Try again[/size']

L2-014:Could it be "Shadow in the dark"?(when Crockett" data-date=" Tubbs and Castillo talk in the street after they leave the some police office)Is this fence the fence that was mentioned? :confused:[IMG">

http://cs10542.vkontakte.ru/u5874765/124636428/x_4a778373.jpg

And I thought that was a tough case that would take some time to solve. You nailed it , awesome job.:thumbsup:

L2-015 Here is an old post card showing a hotel used in Vice. Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes Bild

It's The Corsair Hotel located at 101 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach. Unfortunately The Corsair has been torn down and replaced by another building. This place can be seen in Buddies when Crockett & Tubbs chase the intruders of Dorothy's room and in the teaser of Sons & Lovers. :)

It's The Corsair Hotel located at 101 Ocean Drive' date=' Miami Beach. Unfortunately The Corsair has been torn down and replaced by another building. This place can be seen in Buddies when Crockett & Tubbs chase the intruders of Dorothy's room and in the teaser of Sons & Lovers. :)[/quote']You got it Crockettt, excellent. :clap:

Here is L2-016. You see one side of the house in one episode and the other side in another. Can you name both episodes and the scenes?Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators
It's The Corsair Hotel located at 101 Ocean Drive' date=' Miami Beach. Unfortunately The Corsair has been torn down and replaced by another building. This place can be seen in Buddies when Crockett & Tubbs chase the intruders of Dorothy's room and in the teaser of Sons & Lovers. :)[/quote']Are we sure this guy doesn't live in Miami instead of Poland! lolNice job crockettt :thumbsup:

Are we sure this guy doesn't live in Miami instead of Poland! lolNice job crockettt :thumbsup:

Thanks @Ferrariman :) I assure you I live in Poland, but i just love Miami, Miami Vice and 80's. :) It's my second life. ;) :DI dream about a big trip to the "Greater Miami", maybe one day it will come true. :)

Case 16:background of Honor among thievesAngela Paisons house in Vote of ConfidenceRivas house in Heart of Night

And I thought that was a tough case that would take some time to solve. You nailed it ' date=' awesome job.:thumbsup:[/color']

Could you mark on the modern photo the place where they were standing? ?(It was just a guess about the episode as I couldn't find anything exactly matching in the photo.

Could you mark on the modern photo the place where they were standing? ?(It was just a guess about the episode as I couldn't find anything exactly matching in the photo.

Sure I will put something together. If you look closely at the scene you can see that they come out the double doors.

Is anyone having problems seeing my uploaded pictures? I have had a weird situation the last two days and maybe someone who is more knoledgeable about computers can help me. If I look at this web site say on my phone or someone elses computer my pictures show up fine but if I look at it on any of the computers hooked up to my home internet the pictures don't show. This has only happened in the last two days but it is slowing me up here. This happened one time a ways back and it cleared itself up after a few days. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix it faster than just waitng and hoping? Is anyone else having a problem seeing my pictures these last two days?

• Administrators

I can see your pics just fine.That's a weird one all right. Are you uploading to the photo gallery here or using a third party like Photobucket?

I can see your pics just fine.That's a weird one all right. Are you uploading to the photo gallery here or using a third party like Photobucket?
It is the weirdest thing. I upload them to a page on my website' date=' I thought at first my site was down but it was not. Now even weirder, after two days I post about it, looking for help and now it is working again. Well the good news I guess is I am the only one that had the problem and others could still see the pics. Glad it is working and thanks for the input.[/color']

L2-017: rating 6, Name the episode and scene where we see this..well almost this, when we see it on Vice they reversed the image, so ya might have to look at my picture in the mirror,LOL.Eingefügtes Bild

Sure I will put something together. If you look closely at the scene you can see that they come out the double doors.

Could you just make an arrow in the photo pointing to the door?(I can see the photo, but I don't see any double doors :rolleyes:)

Could you just make an arrow in the photo pointing to the door?(I can see the photo' date=' but I don't see any double doors :rolleyes:)[/quote'] I will be glad(time permiting) to make some screen captures today to better show the location. It has changed allot since Vice which made it such a tough case. Without the daily production sheets I would not have found this location.

Unsolved cases:Cases, L2-001, L2-013 and L2-017 are open/unsolved.L2-001: Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildL2-013: Eingefügtes BildL2-017: Eingefügtes BildOn Vice L2-017 was a reverse image. If you can't solve L2-001 your parents probably could not afford to send you to private school. L2-013 an additional pic from the scene (and a Burn Notice ep.)....Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-017: rating 6' date=' Name the episode and scene where we see this..well almost this, when we see it on Vice they reversed the image, so ya might have to look at my picture in the mirror,LOL.[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp5578ae56_0f.jpg

Maybe this will help another detective solve the case, it's not helping me! :)Eingefügtes Bild