Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

• Administrators

Case L2-001Could this be the OCB office in the "Pilot" episode where Sonny holds his briefing? (where Stan asks him if he rolled some fruit for that shirt) The connecting hallway is where Gina is standing when she looks at Sonny, rose in hand.

L2-001Lou Rodriguese's office?:confused:Is it that door?Eingefügtes Bild
I guess the clue about private school helped. The Lt. could not believe you did not recognize the old office yall used to work out of.:) Nice job but of course Ferrariman beat you to the answer(almost it is the Lt's office). My picture of the door is from the outside (larger office area) looking into the Lt.'s office. In my picture if you go thru the door and go left then the Ladie's room will be on your right. One of the few times I have gone into a ladie's room' date=' but I figured Crockett did it and I needed a picture. Oh that does not sound right. Great news, the bathroom is unchanged, even the tiles on the wall are the same, but that picture will have to wait a while before it becomes a case. Great work the first case is finally solved.[/color']

Not to totally give it away but I seem to remember a thread a long time ago that discussed reverse images in Vice which there are a number of. If my memory is right it was Danj that discovered and posted this one. Some mirror on some white car was on the wrong side of the car....Edit: My bad, I just looked it up and it was airtommy who found it not Danj. My memory is not what it used to be.

Season 1Episode 22 LombardLombard is having lunch with Larry and Stan in tow.It was filmed on the Whiskey River at the seafair.Its the whiskey Creek Cafe

Correct!:clap:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Could you mark on the modern photo the place where they were standing? ?(It was just a guess about the episode as I couldn't find anything exactly matching in the photo.
The red X marks the location where they stop and talk. The blue arrow points to the door where they came out. Remember that this building has been significantly remodeled since Vice and everything will not match up' date=' in fact allot does not. This location was found only thru the use of the Daily Production report.[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wpf8ceb739_0f.jpg

What scene?

I think it's when Sonny and Rico take the bad guy to await a phone call from the Trudy's kidnapper.

I guess the clue about private school helped. The Lt. could not believe you did not recognize the old office yall used to work out of.:) Nice job but of course Ferrariman beat you to the answer(almost it is the Lt's office). My picture of the door is from the outside (larger office area) looking into the Lt.'s office. In my picture if you go thru the door and go left then the Ladie's room will be on your right. One of the few times I have gone into a ladie's room' date=' but I figured Crockett did it and I needed a picture. Oh that does not sound right. Great news, the bathroom is unchanged, even the tiles on the wall are the same, but that picture will have to wait a while before it becomes a case. Great work the first case is finally solved.[/color']

Hmm, I thought all the OCB offices were sets?

Hmm' date=' I thought all the OCB offices were sets?[/quote'] Not exactly. For the Pilot they used real place of an oil company to pose as the O.C.B. That building is now Bunnel Foundations and still exist! :)

• Administrators

L2-018: rating 6' date=' This one should be a little easier, Episode and scene...[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wpa7e4a9ef_0f.jpg

Was this also seen (from the inside) in "Down For The Count" part 2? The circular windows at the top look like the ones Guzman crashed through when Stan shot him.

I think it's when Sonny and Rico take the bad guy to await a phone call from the Trudy's kidnapper.
No sorry' date=' not Smuggler's Blues.[/color']

Was this also seen (from the inside) in "Down For The Count" part 2? The circular windows at the top look like the ones Guzman crashed through when Stan shot him.

Ya got me stumped. I watched that not to long ago and I had the impression that was more of an office building but I have not yet disected that episode scene by scene for locations. I do not think that was filmed here but I could be wrong[. Guess I have to watch it again

Not exactly. For the Pilot they used real place of an oil company to pose as the O.C.B. That building is now Bunnel Foundations and still exist! :)

I see somebody has been reading my site' date=' Cool.:D This same building is used in the Pilot for not only the O.C.B but also for the jail where Crockett and Tubbs walk up the kinda cool stairway with glass block in the bg to the holding area only to find Calderone has been bailed out.[/color']

Hmm' date=' I thought all the OCB offices were sets?[/quote'] If you watch the Pilot and make note of the office shape and the location of different items and then watch any episode where they are inside the O.C.B. you will notice a completely different look and floor plan. That is what got me thinking it was a real building (pilot budget) and started my short quest to find it. For anyone who may not be aware of my location site http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net I do take some cases from there but try to use different pictures to keep it more challenging.

Cases L2-013 and L2-017 are the only currently unsolved cases,:clap::clap::clap:. L2-013 you could say is somewhat related to L2-018. L2-013Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild Case L2-017 was seen on vice as a reverse image.Eingefügtes BildSome white car had it's 1 side view mirror on the wrong side.

If you do not recognize where case L2-017 was filmed (right around the corner from the Burn Notice filming for ep. 23, Hot Spot, gangs hq.) just watch the episode where the sign they go by tells you the address: 0073 evA adirolF

That scene from "Down For The Count" (Part 2) which you mentioned was in shopping center. I think it was filmed at Town and Country Mall in Kendall.

Unsolved cases:Cases' date=' L2-001, L2-013 and L2-017 are open/unsolved.L2-001: [img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp5d11d5a8_0f.jpgEingefügtes BildL2-013: Eingefügtes BildThis is a guess for L2-013 the building was featured in Season 1 Episode 22 LOMBARDCrockett and Tubbs tail Lombard over the miami river,southbound on brickell avenue.I am really not sure about this one.Taking a really guess at this one.:rolleyes:

That scene from "Down For The Count" (Part 2) which you mentioned was in shopping center. I think it was filmed at Town and Country Mall in Kendall.

I remember the jet skier and the jewlery store were filmed at the mall.