Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

On July 11, 2017 at 4:24 PM, airtommy said:

This is a difficult question.  Who drives here in which episode?

P1000951.JPG

bulletchase.png

Edited by airtommy

Completely forgot about that one! I rarely watch "A Bullet Of Crockett".

Edited by Crockettt

26 minutes ago, Crockettt said:

I rarely watch "A Bullet Of Crockett".

Me, too! Idk why, either--I really like that episode. It's one of the few of which I got to see the original broadcast. Jam packed with plenty of good music!

On 22.7.2017 at 0:02 AM, Matt5 said:

Episode and scene please - photo taken in February 2017:hippie:

The Dutch Oven - Trudy is taking a walk

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Were the posts and pavers there on the episode? Too big of a hint? :p

I don't think they were there when this particular episode was filmed !:dance2::hippie:

I took this shot in February this year

Edited by Matt5

54 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Okay, then I'll guess the place where Gina and Caroon talk on the bench in "Irish Eyes". 

Good but not correct I'm afraid :hippie:

I'm impressed you snuck in and out of there without getting caught!  :thumbsup:  I was worried I'd get thrown in jail and nobody would pardon me.

16 minutes ago, airtommy said:

I'm impressed you snuck in and out of there without getting caught!  :thumbsup:  I was worried I'd get thrown in jail and nobody would pardon me.

Didn't encounter any problems I must say ! There was a security gate but seemed pretty accessible :hippie:

On 25.7.2017 at 0:14 AM, Matt5 said:

Episode and scene please :hippie:

IMG_0293.JPG

This was a tough one but I think it's 'Forgive us our Debts' - The Governor's dinner. Island Blvd. on Williams Island, Aventura. The scenery seems to have changed significantly since then.

forgive25.jpg

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, daytona365 said:

This was a tough one but I think it's 'Forgive us our Debts' - The Governor's dinner. Island Blvd. on Williams Island, Aventura. The scenery seems to have changed significantly since then.

forgive25.jpg

Correct ! I know a hard one but a few of the Aventura buildings and the causeway (although part covered is still there) .

My photo is a recreated shot from this year where the 1986 Vice shot was filmed . Well done!:hippie:

I couldn't help myself, I had to drop this clue: "I was worried I'd get thrown in jail and nobody would pardon me."  I'm not sure if anyone noticed.

;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, airtommy said:

I couldn't help myself, I had to drop this clue: "I was worried I'd get thrown in jail and nobody would pardon me."  I'm not sure if anyone noticed.

;)

Ha ha - 

Ive got a whole batch of photos from this location I'll post in the filming locations section for Season 3s "Forgive Us Our Debts" 

I think I'm the only Vicer to visit this location ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Ha ha - 

Ive got a whole batch of photos from this location I'll post in the filming locations section for Season 3s "Forgive Us Our Debts" 

I think I'm the only Vicer to visit this location ?

Yes, you are!

This was on my list of things to see but I chickened out.  My plan was to park at Veterans Park in front of the Peninsula II condo (which is open to the public and has free parking) and then walk along the sidewalk by the guardhouse and the marina to get to the "Governor's lunch" area.  Is that what you did?

Edited by airtommy

11 minutes ago, airtommy said:

Yes, you are!

This was on my list of things to see but I chickened out.  My plan was to park at Veterans Park in front of the Peninsula II condo (which is open to the public and has free parking) and then walk into the condo complex along the sidewalk by the marina and the guardhouse.  Is that what you did?

I was in Aventura walked down Biscayne Bvld South then turned off onto NE 183rd St onto Island Bvld and walked down - I walked into the condo complex and on the sidewalk entered the Marina no issue . On the way out the guard chatted with me briefly and pleasantly so I wasn't aware at all of it being secure. I was told the condo (rear where Forgive Us Our Debts was filmed) was only 65% full :hippie:

Although it's a lot more developed than the fall of 1986 - but I found it neat to spend a while there matching up these shots 

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

I was in Aventura walked down Biscayne Bvld South then turned off onto NE 183rd St onto Island Bvld and walked down - I walked into the condo complex and on the sidewalk entered the Marina no issue . On the way out the guard chatted with me briefly and pleasantly so I wasn't aware at all of it being secure.

You made it look easy, just like all the great ones do.  ;)

• 1 month later...

This location has never been revealed.  We see it on Miami Vice in a brief clip, perhaps 5 seconds.  They used stock footage, not filmed in Florida.  Back then it was much dingier than it is today because it was an industrial warehouse type of district.  It has since been spruced up (for the sake of hipsters I assume).

trivia1.png

Edited by airtommy