Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

On 3/16/2017 at 0:39 AM, miamijimf said:

Correct episode but you need to be specific about the scene that shows it to us.

Good question Jim - how did you get that picture ?:thumbsup::D

• 3 weeks later...

New Case - episode and scene please. This is a recreation shot I took in February.:dance2:

IMG_2917.JPG

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

On 4/5/2017 at 5:12 PM, Matt5 said:

New Case - episode and scene please. This is a recreation shot I took in February.:dance2:

IMG_2917.JPG

Hate to say it but I need a clue on this one,  ?(

4 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Hate to say it but I need a clue on this one,  ?(

Will do Jim - I think you guys will like this one :):D:fireworks:

1 hour ago, Crockettt said:

Deliver Us From Evil - C & T arrive at Blatt's house.

Correct - I was lucky enough to become friends with the owner who is renovating the property on Lincoln Avenue , Coconut Grove when we got chatting in February and got this recreation shot :done::)

IMG_1996.PNG

IMG_2917.JPG

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Correct - I was lucky enough to become friends with the owner who is renovating the property on Lincoln Avenue , Coconut Grove when we got chatting in February and got this recreation shot :done::)

That's so cool!  Did he know about his house's Miami Vice connection?

On 4/10/2017 at 5:14 AM, airtommy said:

That's so cool!  Did he know about his house's Miami Vice connection?

Yes he did - an older gentleman who is slowly improving the exterior - the interior was full of rubbish everywhere boxes sacks stacked to the ceiling he was in antiques also . He was very friendly and we became acquintances - as a mutual hobby is architecture and Miami ! Although he disliked Miami and Miami Beach prefered the areas South such as Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and South Miami to Deering .

I got some nice shots of the exterior and the porch as I put in the question - I can post in the "Deliver Us From Evil"  location section if anyone would like ?

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

Yes he did - an older gentleman who is slowly improving the exterior - the interior was full of rubbish everywhere boxes sacks stacked to the ceiling he was in antiques also . He was very friendly and we became acquintances - as a mutual hobby is architecture and Miami ! Although he disliked Miami and Miami Beach prefered the areas South such as Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and South Miami to Deering .

I got some nice shots of the exterior and the porch as I put in the question - I can post in the "Deliver Us From Evil"  location section if anyone would like ?

Sure, post 'em.

2 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Yes, post pics!  

One great feature of the affluent southern suburbs like Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Pinecrest, etc is that they have a heavy tree cover.

• Like 1

This should be an easy one.  Need Vice episode and scene that shows us this building.  Extra credit if you recognize the movie this screencap came from.

testers.jpg

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Crockettt:

I know the answer, but let others solve this case.

Same here. But i give a clue: 4th season.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Is it the hospice from God's Work?

And is the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious?

No and yes, but that first one is a good guess.  The arches do look like that church.

Yes the screencap is from the movie 2 Fast, 2 Furious.  Didn't the hero die in a real car crash?  Not a great flick IMO but it does show you the interior of East Coast Fisheries when it was abandoned and before it was torn down from about 44:37 to 46:57 if you happen to have the DVD.  East Coast Fisheries is seen in Vice's Give a Little Take a Little, Tale of the Goat, and briefly in Lend Me an Ear.

Still looking for the Vice episode and scene that shows this building:

testers.thumb.jpg.300bebda179871c845d59ac52a342499.jpg

9 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

From the teaser of Child's Play    (http://www.miamivicelocations4.org/page7.html)

Correct.  Fire Station No. 2, 1401 North Miami Avenue, Miami.  It was constructed in 1926 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.  Has been restored and is supposed to be the main office of a Community Redevelopment Agency but looks unused on the outside.

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 8:19 PM, miamijimf said:

Correct.  Fire Station No. 2, 1401 North Miami Avenue, Miami.  It was constructed in 1926 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.  Has been restored and is supposed to be the main office of a Community Redevelopment Agency but looks unused on the outside.

Very interesting as I did not realize the building was a Fire Station in its past.  But a cool location nonetheless!