Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

In which episode did we see this house?  It has been modified a bit since we saw it on Vice.  Sorry for the fuzzy photos, my helicopter pilot doesn't have a steady hand.

trivia3.jpg

trivia4.jpg

Edited by airtommy

2 hours ago, Crockettt said:

Looks like Remirez' house from Give a Little, Take a Little.

Correct, wow, I didn't think anybody would get it this fast!  Your prize is six million dollars.  I'll explain in the location thread when I get a chance.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2017 at 4:31 PM, airtommy said:

Sorry for the fuzzy photos, my helicopter pilot doesn't have a steady hand.

:):):p

Edited by Susanna Girl
duplicate quote

2 hours ago, Susanna Girl said:

@ Matt...looks like a really hard one to figure out.  Good luck everyone!  ;)

Thankyou - even C Glide may struggle with this one :hippie: 

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, airtommy said:

Is this a known location?  Is this approximately the view we see in the scene?

Yes a known location and we see this recreation view as seen in the episode if that helps :hippie:

Is it Fruit from the poison tree? Can't remember exactly what happens but something to do with Gina and explosive package blown up outside the house.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Crockettt said:

I think it's from Shadow in the dark - the house where Shadow attacked a young woman.

Good guess but Vincent Hanna just got it :hippie:

6 hours ago, Vincent Hanna said:

Is it Fruit from the poison tree? Can't remember exactly what happens but something to do with Gina and explosive package blown up outside the house.

Correct - well done .

I visited this location this year in Ojus this year just north of Aventura and took pictures

Im now going to post them in the Miami Vice filming locations  thread here :hippie:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vincent Hanna said:

Wow I actually got one, cool..:thumbsup: (remembered the white railing)

Very well done - Ive put the then and now shots up in the Miami Vice filming locations section shows how it appeared in late 1988:hippie:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Found this old pic.  Need episode and scene.  Long time sleuths if you recognize this pic please wait a day or two to let some of the less experienced have a shot.  I'll post who took it and when later.

XZ.jpg

21 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Found this old pic.  Need episode and scene.  Long time sleuths if you recognize this pic please wait a day or two to let some of the less experienced have a shot.  I'll post who took it and when later.

XZ.jpg

Good one Jim :hippie:

On 6/5/2017 at 7:31 PM, miamijimf said:

XZ.jpg

Season 3.  Anyone?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crockettt said:

Baby Blues - Vice team arrive at Hector apartment.

Good guesses Dadrian and airtommy but Crockettt is close enough.  It's from Baby Blues.  You are looking down 7th St at the intersection of Washington Ave and 7th.  The Dutch Oven teaser bar is just around the corner.  The gang is going after Borges.  Then we then see Crockett,Tubbs, Larry, and Stan arrive at Borges apartment. Borges apartment was 15/16 at 701 Meridian Avenue, Miami Beach.  It's a DanJ photo from 2008.

• Like 3