Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

L2-013: Eingefügtes BildThis is a guess for L2-013 the building was featured in Season 1 Episode 22 LOMBARDCrockett and Tubbs tail Lombard over the miami river,southbound on brickell avenue.I am really not sure about this one.Taking a really guess at this one.:rolleyes:Nice guess but not correct. At least one of the characters you stated were present in this scene also.

Cases L2-013, L2-017, and L2-019 are still unsolved, and it is the weekend but crime (and trivia) doesn't take a day off. See if you super hero detectives can solve this case, L2-020: rating 7....Name the ep. and scene where we saw this.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-021: rating 5, This one maybe a little off track ;) but I thought from time to time I might instead of using my own location pictures throw in a screen Capture from Burn Notice linking that current Miami filmed show with our great show from the 80's. Seems they often use Miami Vice locations in their filming and I love it when they do. Burn Notice used this location for their episode 29, Friends and Family. What I need to know is when did Miami Vice use this location, I hope it is not way to easy but even great detectives deserve an easy case.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-021: rating 5' date=' This one maybe a little off track ;) but I thought from time to time I might instead of using my own location pictures throw in a screen Capture from Burn Notice linking that current Miami filmed show with our great show from the 80's. Seems they often use Miami Vice locations in their filming and I love it when they do. Burn Notice used this location for their episode 29, Friends and Family. What I need to know is when did Miami Vice use this location, I hope it is not way to easy but even great detectives deserve an easy case.[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wpfe3a49cd.png

Vote Of Confidence (raid on a train filled with prostitutes)

L2-020:The beginning of Missing Hours(Noogie and Izzy on the steps)
Correct' date=' the teaser where the guy sees Noogie and freaks out, diving thru the window at the top of the stairs.:thumbsup:[/color']

Looks like the Dynamo Club in Dutch Oven's teaser where Rico gets ripped off. Mr. Neon did a terrific job on this building' date=' its almost as good as Sex World.[/quote'] Correct of course. RE: Sex World, Some people even get the two places confused.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-019: Wow! I found itIt's the morgue from Everybody's in ShowbusinessEingefügtes Bild

Correct of course. Nice screen capture.

Season 1Episode 6 One Eyed JackThis is Barbara Carrow and her husband house.Sonny is talking to Barbara's husband on the front lawn with kids toys on the ground.

Yes but miamijimf beat you to the answer.

L2-013 and L2-017 are the only two unsolved cases. L2-013Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildL2-017Eingefügtes Bild

Is L2-013 at the Lincoln Road Mall? When they've chased Linus Oliver and Sonny looks up at the tall building for the assassin? I'm probably waaaaay off course but thought I'd have a go!!

Good guess but not correct. Try again.

Is L2-013 at the Lincoln Road Mall? When they've chased Linus Oliver and Sonny looks up at the tall building for the assassin? I'm probably waaaaay off course but thought I'd have a go!!