Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

• Administrators

L2-013 and L2-017 are the only two unsolved cases. L2-013Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-013Is this the road where Crockett & Castillo followed Mrs. Goldman out of the Bal Harbour shops in "The Home Invaders"?

L2-013Is this the road where Crockett & Castillo followed Mrs. Goldman out of the Bal Harbour shops in "The Home Invaders"?
No' date=' sorry, that is not it[/color']

L2-013: It may look like a road in my picture and in Burn Notice but it is actually a walking path along the Miami River.

L2-013 and L2-017 are the only two unsolved cases. L2-013Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildL2-017Eingefügtes Bild

Re L2-013 could this be where Crockett meets the hitman in No Exit?

Re L2-013 could this be where Crockett meets the hitman in No Exit?
No' date=' sorry but that is not it.[/color']

L2-026: rating 9' date=' Name the episode and scene filmed here....[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp3b61d47a_0f.jpg

The teaser of Glades. The interior of safe house. It was filmed at Greenwich Studios. The exterior was Lorane Hotel, 241 E 5th Street, Los Angeles. Rocky, Adrian, and Paulie stayed at the Lorane Hotel in Rocky III

L2-013: It may look like a road in my picture and in Burn Notice but it is actually a walking path along the Miami River.

Is it from Season five's "World of Trouble" when Lombard walks with his son?

The teaser of Glades. The interior of safe house. It was filmed at Greenwich Studios. The exterior was Lorane Hotel' date=' 241 E 5th Street, Los Angeles. Rocky, Adrian, and Paulie stayed at the Lorane Hotel in Rocky III[/quote'] Correct.:thumbsup:

Season 2Episode 31Bought and Paid forCrockett driving the daytona chases the guy who's driving the Lamborghini they go westbound on dade Boulevard' date='they pass 1301 dade boulevard.At west avenue[/quote'] Yes, that is correct. Nice job on our oldest unsolved case.:clap:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Is it from Season five's "World of Trouble" when Lombard walks with his son?
You detectives are strong today' date=' wrapping up all these cases. Great job. Correct:thumbsup:[/color']

O.kay all you eagle eyed detectives, what episode and scene had a payphone located on this wall (left side of picture).Eingefügtes Bild

O.kay all you eagle eyed detectives' date=' what episode and scene had a payphone located on this wall (left side of picture).[/color']Eingefügtes Bild

I left L2-028 overnight without any comments to see if anyone would solve it as is. The case as posted is a little deceptive. Yes there was a phone on the wall, but it was not part of the scene. No one used the pay phone in the scene. It was just there in the background. So if your racking your brain for scenes involving payphone use you can stop now, LOL. I will let it go for a while longer than I will add a picture that shows more of the area, then it will almost be a level 1 case.

O.kay all you eagle eyed detectives' date=' what episode and scene had a payphone located on this wall (left side of picture).[/color']Eingefügtes Bild

Sorry for delayed. I think it's from Free Verse (when Guerrero has been tortured).

Sorry for delayed. I think it's from Free Verse (when Guerrero has been tortured).
Good guess' date=' I can kinda see where you came up with that. Unfortunately it is not correct. Try again.[/color']