Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

L2-028 continued: Zooming out a little......now rated a 5.Eingefügtes Bild

I think it's in Blood and Roses, The flower shop that Mosca visits with three guys talking about money laundering and offing Cook. (200 Ocean Boulevard, Golden Beach) I like this episode because it has a rare look at the Dixie Lily grits milling plant that was a Hialeah landmark for so long.

Bridge from "Bad Timing" where Sonny stops at the construction and the old man questions him about the fishing?
No' date=' sorry that is not it.[/color']

I think it's in Blood and Roses' date=' The flower shop that Mosca visits with three guys talking about money laundering and offing Cook. (200 Ocean Boulevard, Golden Beach) I like this episode because it has a rare look at the Dixie Lily grits milling plant that was a Hialeah landmark for so long.[/quote'] Correct! Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-030: rating 7, We see this building in episode 4 of Burn Notice, Old Friends. What episode of Vice do we see it in.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-030: rating 7' date=' We see this building in episode 4 of Burn Notice, Old Friends. What episode of Vice do we see it in.[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp59f8bce0_0f.jpg

Season 3Episode 20 By hooker by CrookIts where Christine Von Marburg(Melanie Griffith)aka the madam lives.You see Ali and Christine talking on the balcony of Christine building.

Your only open/unsolved case is L2-017: A reverse image scene.Eingefügtes Bild

Ive seen this location recently whilst in Miami - off Grand Ave in Coconut Grove - a real bad neighborhood . I cant remember the episode but wasnt it around Season 4 - and seen briefly?:D

Ive seen this location recently whilst in Miami - off Grand Ave in Coconut Grove - a real bad neighborhood . I cant remember the episode but wasnt it around Season 4 - and seen briefly?:D

Given this information, is it from Child's Play when Sonny is driving?

Season 3Episode 20 By hooker by CrookIts where Christine Von Marburg(Melanie Griffith)aka the madam lives.You see Ali and Christine talking on the balcony of Christine building.

Correct.:thumbsup:

Given this information' date=' is it from Child's Play when Sonny is driving?[/quote'] No, that is not it. Try again.

We are back to L2-017 being the only open case. Tougher to sove than I thought. A Reverse image. this was filmed in the Grove at evA adirolF 0073.:sleep::sleep:Eingefügtes Bild

Castillo just dropped a new case on my desk. L2-031: rating 6, The third case in the Burn Notice file. There were several Miami Vice episodes that filmed here but only one where the camera shot was almost identical to this Burn Notice shot. Name the episode and scene from Vice that matches this Burn Notice capture.Eingefügtes Bild

Castillo just dropped a new case on my desk. L2-031: rating 6' date=' The third case in the Burn Notice file. There were several Miami Vice episodes that filmed here but only one where the camera shot was almost identical to this Burn Notice shot. Name the episode and scene from Vice that matches this Burn Notice capture.[/color']Eingefügtes Bild

Freefall (when General Borbon was killed) It was filmed under famous Rickenbacker Causeway. BTW: Burn Notice used a lot of Miami Vice locations. Awesome! :):D

Just curious here C GLide... the screen capture looks different than your case in that the bridge is significantly curved in the capture' date=' as well as the railing looks quite different.[/quote'] Most of the time I am able to stand in the same location as the Vice Camera and re-create the shot pretty well. Here they shot from a truck a long way down the street with a zoom that I cannot duplicate. I shot from near the top of the bridge looking the same direction. The zoom is why the intersection in the bg looks closer in the Vice shot. As for the railing , it looks exactly the same to me.

Its from To Have and To Hold filmed in the teaser. The wedding is at the Church of the Little Flower in the Gables. Same style as the Viking Bikers Church.

Correct' date=' of course.:clap::balloon:[/color']

L2-033: rating 6, who was running his mouth on the radio here in season 1. Ep and scene.....Eingefügtes Bild And here is how it looked in Burn Notice.Eingefügtes Bild