Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Review of open cases: L2-017 is the only other open case and it is cold. We know there is a white car in the scene' date=' that it has only one side view mirror and it appears on the wrong side of the vehicle because the image is reversed. It was filmed right around the corner from the Burn Notice filming for ep. 23, Hot Spot, the gangs HQ. In MV the sign they go by tells you the address: 0073 evA adirolF[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp5578ae56_0f.jpg

Was this in the ep Florence Italy when C&T are chasing the white racing car?

do you prefer I let them stand as is and leave them open for people to work on over time as a challenge or should I give more clues and perhaps additional pictures to help solve the case.

I'd prefer clues (I hate waiting and I'm dying of curiosity now)

Was this in the ep Florence Italy when C&T are chasing the white racing car?

No sorry' date=' that is not it. That chase was in the downtown area. Try again[/size']

L2-039Season 2Episode 30 BushidoWe see it in Bushido

Correct' date=' it is used as the exterior of the adult store where the Russians kill the feds. and take over.[/color']

Close but no cigar. Try again.

Know I've seen this alley in LMD ...thinking was when Kat was looking for Jackie and searching the streets and alleyways...when he was talking to the hookers in the scene I think. L2 036

Review of open cases: L2-037 I just posted. We know it is not from Phil the Shill. L2-036 I also just recently posted. We now know it is not LMD where Cat gets the drop on Sonny and we know it is not Dutch Oven where trudy shoots the bad guy while Sonny cowers behind the dumpster. Just kidding he wasn't cowering.L2-017 is the only other open case and it is cold. We know there is a white car in the scene' date=' that it has only one side view mirror and it appears on the wrong side of the vehicle because the image is reversed. It was filmed right around the corner from the Burn Notice filming for ep. 23, Hot Spot, the gangs HQ. In MV the sign they go by tells you the address: 0073 evA adirolF[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp5578ae56_0f.jpg

L2-017 might be in the teaser to Child's Play before the kids try to roll Swi or later when Sonny speeds away and burns rubber. Neither view looks perfect but part of this ep was filmed in the Grove and the area has changed a lot so it's worth a shot.

Know I've seen this alley in LMD ...thinking was when Kat was looking for Jackie and searching the streets and alleyways...when he was talking to the hookers in the scene I think. L2 036

That is correct though not the answer to this case. What I mean is yes you are correct (good work)there was one shot in LMD shot from either a roof (most likely) or camera truck that shot across the alley at a downward angle as Cat walked up the alley. I have attached pictures.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild So you are correct. I am however looking for an earlier episode and scene that more identically matches the recreation shot of the same location. So there will be at least two correct answers for this case.

I think case L2-037, the big square white house, is the safehouse in Free Verse where they kept Hector. Also please check my answer for the cold case 017.

Open Cases:L2-017 is a cold case. We know there is a white car in the scene, that it has only one side view mirror and it appears on the wrong side of the vehicle because the image is reversed. It was filmed right around the corner from the Burn Notice filming for ep. 23, Hot Spot, the gangs HQ. In MV the sign they go by tells you the address: 0073 evA adirolF. New clue for this case; The building on the left that is yellow in my picture and extends over the sidewalk was painted a tropical green when it appeared in this episode.Eingefügtes BildL2-036: we are looking for an episode now other than LMD and not Dutch Oven where Trudy shoots the fleeing bad guy.Eingefügtes BildL2-037: Not Phil the Shill's house.New clue: this house used in multiple episodes. looking for either of two episodes, one more than the other duplicates my picture better.Eingefügtes BildEdit: While posting this summary miamijimf solved this case. case closed.

L2-017 might be in the teaser to Child's Play before the kids try to roll Swi or later when Sonny speeds away and burns rubber. Neither view looks perfect but part of this ep was filmed in the Grove and the area has changed a lot so it's worth a shot.
Sorry I missed posting the response for your answer' date=' but it is not correct. try again. Note I have updated the open cases with a summary including new clues.[/color']

I think case L2-037' date=' the big square white house, is the safehouse in Free Verse where they kept Hector. Also please check my answer for the cold case 017.[/quote'] I was preparing a sumary of open cases when you posted your answer so i missed it but you are Correct, great job.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-040: rating 5, Name the episode and what happens here, right where my DVD player is sitting on the ground in the picture.Eingefügtes Bild

Is it a car explosion in "Like a Hurricane" or "Killsot?":confused:
Correct' date=' you killed it. Killshot/Omni parking garage.[/color']

With L2-036 and L2-017 (as summarized in post #209) the only open cases, I guess it is time for another case. L2-041 I believe this one will be a real challenge. The building on the far left was painted white during Vice time. The middle building had a very "Miami Vice type" paint job. The building at the far right that is being renovated in my picture was there during Vice but was only 1 story. This building was also white during Vice with a brick facing on the rear. This is a tough case but then again you detectives are sharp, Episode and scene, rating 9:Eingefügtes Bild

Regarding L2-041; There were two scenes that I remember were filmed at this location. The one I am looking for is not the driving scene where they pass through here. I am looking for the scene where you see the same view as in my picture and the events occur in the location, not passing thru.

To get things rolling again I will throw in an easier case. L2-042: rating 6, This case comes to us from the Movie, Marley and Me which was filmed in South Florida. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene that was filmed at this same location we see in Marley and Me.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

To get things rolling again I will throw in an easier case. L2-042: rating 6' date=' This case comes to us from the Movie, Marley and Me which was filmed in South Florida. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene that was filmed at this same location we see in Marley and Me.[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp826808aa.pngEingefügtes Bild

Is this the bridge Sonny stops Arroyo in "Bought And Paid For"?

Guest The Talk
With L2-036 and L2-017 (as summarized in" data-date=" I guess it is time for another case. L2-041 I believe this one will be a real challenge. The building on the far left was painted white during Vice time. The middle building had a very "Miami Vice type" paint job. The building at the far right that is being renovated in my picture was there during Vice but was only 1 story. This building was also white during Vice with a brick facing on the rear. This is a tough case but then again you detectives are sharp, Episode and scene, rating 9:[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp278f969a_0f.jpg

Free Verse; Hector drunk in his wheel chair. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3690[/ATTACH]

post-5-13892963597602_thumb.jpg

Free Verse; Hector drunk in his wheel chair. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3690[/ATTACH]

Wow' date=' great work. I thought that one would be real tough and go unsolved for a while but you nailed it in short order. :clap:[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp278f969a_0f.jpgEingefügtes BildYou even provided the matching screen capture, nice:thumbsup:

Open Cases:L2-017 is a cold case. We know there is a white car in the scene, that it has only one side view mirror and it appears on the wrong side of the vehicle because the image is reversed. It was filmed right around the corner from the Burn Notice filming for ep. 23, Hot Spot, the gangs HQ. In MV the sign they go by tells you the address: 0073 evA adirolF. The building on the left that is yellow in my picture and extends over the sidewalk was painted a tropical green when it appeared in this episode Case closed L2-017 has been solved by LNGLKEingefügtes BildCase L2-036 has had one correct answer, LMD, but I am looking for an answer from an earlier episode.This case is now closed. Solved by alleycat.Eingefügtes BildL2-042, a new case is the last of the three open cases. Rating 6, This case comes to us from the Movie, Marley and Me which was filmed in South Florida. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene that was filmed at this same location we see in Marley and Me. Case closed. Solved by The TalkEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I made a mistake by answering a trivia question that was answered and was the correct answer so I answered another one.