I´m new here

B.Tubbs

I am 45 Jears old an i´m from Germany 86 I was a great Fan from the TV series Miami Vice and i was crazy about Don Johnson .....ohhhhh i was so in love . Now the Jears the Live is changed . And now ....before many month i found in a Shop the Dvd ´s Miami Vice . Miami Vice have me back it is so great, i see it and see it and see it . Oh anything have change I´m older and i see it with other eyes . Today is it Philip Michael Thomas ...my favorite . Sorry my englich is not so good .

• Administrators

Welcome to our Vice family! If you haven't already noticed we are a bi-lingual site! The owner of the site is from Germany as well and you can browse our wonderful site whether you speak English or German! If you need any help, please let us know!

Hi!:blumen:You're not the only one for whom English is not the native language

:thumbsup::clap::clap::thumbsup:... and, strangely :rolleyes:, also makes nothing here! Well done! But it reads quite correct. I have welcomed you already, and this in a familiar :happy:;) language.