My creation

alleycat

I have been working on this for two days to get it just right.I have done this before on some other things I did.But not for Miami Vice.The juices started flowing with this song and the scenes did also.I like to try to interpet the song to the video.I am very picky when it comes to what scenes to put to a video.The song does not belong to me nor does the video.I mean I own the dvds of miami vice.The wanted poster I did not the picture though.I hope you all like it.It was fun to do.I wanted to show how much a fan I am of Miami Vice.Enjoy!:happyI uploaded it to my video its processing right now.When I get a link I will put it up.Thank you for your patience,I sound like the automated phone service,LOL.Boy,I must be tired.A big thank you again to everybody for there help and support.Its nice to be a part of the vice family.http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8142714/Crockett_Tubbs_Wanted_Alivehttp://www.myvideo.de/watch/8150192/Miami_Vice_Shootouts_ExplosionsI just added another new video I made.It makes me relax and love doing this.Hope you all enjoy it.

It is always the same in Germany....Hey Alley! Oh man, I was so excited :D and immediately wanted to watch :eek: it. But unfortunately ..... Here in Germany it is again locked by Sony. It is to hair plucking :cry::cry::cry:.

I did not know if they blocked stuff in Germany.I know some of the US does also.I live in canada so its a bit different.I just did this since my love for vice,thats it.

Crap!!The video reads...This video contains content from NBC Universal and UMG, one or more of whom have blocked it on copyright grounds.I never got to see it..:cry::cry::cry:This sucks. :thumbsdown:

Alternative?As I noticed many of us weren't able to see it, I want to inform you alleycat, there is a european/german site called " My Video". It is an alternative site beneath YouTube for many years and there is no problem with any contents...Maybe you can also upload it there?!?Would be awesome! I wanna see your peace of art...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:http://www.myvideo.de

I just wanted everybody to know the link works now.I got it working before I went to bed early this morning.Enjoy:D

Oh My !This video is a FAT THING !!! :D:D:D:happy: These perfect pictures to this great song ist really fantastic. :happy:GOOD JOB ! :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup:You've hit it on the Spot.Thank you very very much :flowers: !!! (also for sharing by my video ;))

That really rocks Dude!!!:)You put so many great scenes from every season in it.I love it, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: you've done a awesome job!greetings overseas to Canada...

Thank you everyone.I am glad you like it.I tried to justify the song and scenes when I did it and I got it uploaded,thats a miracle all together.I like reading all your comments on it.Again a big thank you and hugs from Canada.:happy::happy:

Nice video!!Very well put together. Must have taken quite a while to choose what you wanted, and edit it.It was well worth your time and effort, as it was fun to watch.Can't get enough VICE!!NICE WORK! :clap::clap::clap:

I just added a new videoAlot of people liked what I did and wanted me to do more.I just finished another one.The link on the first page with the first video I did.This relaxes me and I luv doing it also.Hope you enjoy it.The music is a bit different and hard hitting as I can admit.It was a mood that I was in and though it fit it perfectly specially the scenes.I luv the music.

Hey Alley !It is here in Germany still very early in the morning. And now it will be a good day for me ;), than I have just seen your "next" Creation :http-~~-//www.myvideo.de/watch/8150192/Miami_Vice_Shootouts_Explosions and .... I'm excited again totally :D. ... and I'll never get enough ;);););) of your clips.Really quite extraordinary, but really good music to "shoot-quality" images. Completely contrary, but absolutely good. Thank you very very much for the new work. :thumbsup: And best of all: One of my favorite scenes :happy: is included in the new clip (thanks a lot).Please do not be angry that I have put the link here again, but then no one has to scroll each time to the beginning of this thread. Perhaps you are so lovable, and do it even once in your today's entry. That would be great!

I made another video finished it last night.I luv doing it and it relaxes me to do this and I luv vice,what can I say.The music is a bit different this time I think the scenes and music work well,Hope you all enjoy this one.I was in type of mood to make this one.Enjoy and thank you for your kind comments.:happy:http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8150192/Miami_Vice_Shootouts_Explosions

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8150192/Miami_Vice_Shootouts_Explosions and .... I'm excited again totally :D. ... and I'll never get enough ;);););) of your clips.Really quite extraordinary, but really good music to "shoot-quality" images. Completely contrary, but absolutely good. Thank you very very much for the new work. :thumbsup: And best of all: One of my favorite scenes :happy: is included in the new clip (thanks a lot).Please do not be angry that I have put the link here again, but then no one has to scroll each time to the beginning of this thread. Perhaps you are so lovable, and do it even once in your today's entry. That would be great!

Bluepearl,how could I be angry.Thank you for putting the link and I made a new post with the link.Thank you.:happy:

Man Alley! Do you know me so well? This is the best thing ever. It is fantastic :clap::thumbsup:!:D Point to point exactly that scenes which my eyes want to see! :D P.S.: I love the long hair ....:happy: Now I'm going with the memory of that clip on holiday. Thank you!:happy::happy::happy: