My creation

alleycat

I really like that one. The pace of the editing, the tone in the song, the images you chose. Great arrangement.

MAMA BY GENESIS MIAMI VICE MONTAGEOk,I had to do something different.The site I usually post the video would not accept it.So I am using mediafire to share the video.Its my creation with MAMA by Genesis and Miami Vice scenes in it.I love this song so does alot of people on here.I have been reading posts and alot of people wanted this song with montage of miami vice.I hope you like it.Enjoyhttp://www.mediafire.com/?z5fqunxobcnabug

Brandnew from today !!!So, here I am very very fresh back from holiday and think to myself, have a look if Alleycat prepared something new. And what I think - :shout: something brand new!http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8170172/Miami_Vice_for_the_love_of_Vice Something again very very nice. I am pleased once again very happy.;) And I think .... I've just looked at it as the very first one. :D:D "First Viewing" so to speak :happy:. It was great! THANK YOU!

Great one! Do you like that version of the song better than the Tears for Fears version? It is a great version, very solemn.

Great one! Do you like that version of the song better than the Tears for Fears version? It is a great version' date=' very solemn.[/quote']I have the version of Tears for Fears and like it.But at the time I decided to use that version it fit my clips perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

Miami Vice Foreverhttp://www.myvideo.de/watch/8180690/MIami_Vice_ForeverI made another video.When I do a video I try to show the emotions in the scenes and reactions from the characters that were in the scene.I sort of tell a story to go with the music I pick.I bet if could write fan fiction like some great writers here I would have a some story to tell with miami vice.Anyway I hope you like this one.Good Morning Everyone,who ever is up.I am on the graveyard shift and will most likely turn in now.So enjoy.:happy::happy:

Oh Alley ... You make me very :D happy :D once again! A new clip - and it is also famous :happy:. Yes, I think I understand what emotions you want to put there. I think they are that one, you wake in me during the viewing.(Oh my very bumpy english, I hope you can understand that...:o:o) Thank you very much for the new one !!!

Thank you alleycat for this fantastics clips! One is better than the other!!! :clap::glossy:I enjoy them all! You make me happy this wonderful clips! :happy::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man - another great catch! Alleycat love, You're ever so much working with these clips and I would like just once to describe what I feel when watching. To me it's not enough to write only: Yes, that was great!It has nothing to do with the fact that we have met us here in the forum, no, I would even write someone completely foreign. It's fascinating how you create it again under a nondescript overall topic (well dressed man :cool: is really good ...) beloved scenes are strung together to represent all totally different feelings and in turn trigger for me.It is also striking that I see these scenes with a very different attention when they are backed with music only and not by focussing (in this case disturbing) text.For example..., I love the scene with the toothbrush. I've looked at it again and again:eek::eek:. But never before (!!) have I noticed so aware of how PMT again and again before the mirror rotates back and forth. (This is so nice - that not only still make we women so ...:p) I guess I was always distracted by Sonny's text. And when I take a closer look at the "well dressed men" - (Of course I've always paid attention to the great clothes, but ...) I've never seen so much on how they would actually stand still, almost 30 years later, all men around the world (except the extreme shoulder pads, but I had a pair of scissors .... hehe:p ). Please! At which 30 year old Flm I would say the same? I know no one! :radio: Music is also-as always-excellent and carefully selected matches :clap:. I see a scene from your videos and even appears in my mind's eye the whole show around it. To that extent, you love alleycat, can make it my attention to other points in the series draw, which would otherwise be lost a little with me. Whenever I saw one of your clips I would prefer to throw the same DVD's in the recorder and all the consequences yet to see in the hope of discovering even more trivia. And that is what makes your work for me. The incentive that arises from it. This is not a series of colorful images of beautiful men, this is definitely more. For me it has a strong and inspiring background. For this - a big thank you. And now I'm watching the toothbrushingsequence :D:D ........ YEAH, I'm looking forward :happy:!At us it is 7 clock early - but no matter-IT MUST TO BE NOW! My dog ​​already grumbles Eingefügtes Bild, because now he must still 50 min. waiting for him to walk .... Quiet now - you wait!Not so seriously, she was long ago once outside ....... But it's funny!

:thumbsup:P E R F E C T !:clap::happy:Enjoy:happy: ist again the RIGHT WORD !!Thank you very much :D:D!!!!It's very cool :cool: !

Miami Vice and AC/DC?!? It doesn't fit together! :birdie:That's what I thought BEFORE I watched your new clip...You made me rethink - it fitted just perfect! Chapeau alleycat, you are very talented in making these videos! You bundle the emotions so well with the right music i love it!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Feel free to keep 'em coming!:)

THANK YOU

Thank you so much.I know some people would say I am a bit :birdie: to using that song but it fit and clips did too.I am glad it worked out.Thats what I do when I make one choose the right music and clips to go with it and try to match the emotions and maybe the song also which works most times.I luv doing them.Just for the luv of the vice I say that alot but thats the reason period.Thank you again.

• 1 month later...

PERFECT! Song and pictures fit together very well.:thumbsup::D:clap::happy:Thank you very much, alleycat! I have never seen the kissing scene between Caitlin and Sonny on the boat at this length and this intensity (:happy:;)). The German versions were almost completely cut out here.

My creative juices are working they have been sort of on hiatus,Well,my head has.Life has a nasty way of showing its ugly head sometimes and gets you off course.Anyway here goes another one that was half finished and finally done.Enjoy,have a nice weekend everyone.http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8242459/Miami_Vice_Yesterday

Indeed that is great Alleycat!:clap: And I like that song very much!:thumbsup:Which got me wondered, do you work for MTV? You've got a great skill of combining music and motion pictures.:clap: