My creation

alleycat

Which got me wondered' date=' do you work for MTV? You've got a great skill of combining music and motion pictures.:clap:[/quote'] Typically Philippe! :clap::thumbsup::D Perfect analysis. Work for MTV? Yes, this could really be! FANTASTIC IDEA !!! :D

Typically Philippe! :clap::thumbsup::D Perfect analysis. Work for MTV? Yes' date=' this could really be! FANTASTIC IDEA !!! :D[/quote']Thank Bluepearl:balloon:,Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Miami Vice once had the working title of MTV Cops:
Director Lee Katkin didn't deny it. "The show is written for an MTV audience," he told Time, "which is more interested in images, emotions and energy than plot and character." In fact, the series concept evolved from NBC's desire to capitalize on MTV's success. One day, NBC head honcho Brandon Tartikoff jotted a quick note for himself that simply read "MTV cops" -- and Miami Vice was born.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Miami Vice once had the working title of MTV Cops:

There is nothing to correct - you're absolutely right! Two words and the best series in the world was born! A series that still lives and certainly -not just me ;)- every day excited :D.

Indeed that is great Alleycat!:clap: And I like that song very much!:thumbsup:Which got me wondered' date=' do you work for MTV? You've got a great skill of combining music and motion pictures.:clap:[/quote']I am flattered but I do not work for MTV

Just watched the "hells bells" video' date=' you made. Brilliant:clap:Thanks for the work you did.[/quote'] Thank you aussiefan

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8249056/Sonny_Rico_TragedyI tried the link it works you have to click the whole link.Here it is again.

Strange' date=' now it works - the internet and all it's quirks.:rolleyes:Hey, great video once again Alleycat!:thumbsup: :clap:And who doesn't love "that old music" song called '[i']Tragedy' by the Beegees who topped the charts in many countries in 1979.:dance:

Once again a wonderful job :D:clap::D. In addition, MY favorite Bee Gee Song from the 80s. I'LL NEVER GET ENOUGH OF YOUR CLIPS, alleycat!!Now my heart is out of control ....:happy: Thank you for this!

OK,you ever have one of those days that maybe you should have stayed in bed,What can go wrong goes wrong.Its a bad day.Things come in three and they keep on hitting.I am really going to blow my stack.I am the one who lives on four or five hours sleep if lucky.Anyway problem with the video I understand why,no problem just did not need that today.Putting it up so you can download it instead.Sorry about that guys.Thats why I had to edit my post which I do luv doing.No.not really.SONNY CROCKETT\BURNETT THE BESThttp://www.mediafire.com/?432aopbr6va2nf1ENJOY

Looks great Alleycat, unfortunately I was not allowed to hear the song and got this message while the video was playing::cry:

Aus rechtlichen Gründen ist die Audiospur dieses Videos automatisiert entfernt worden.

• 1 month later...

Now is your new clip finished , Alleycat. For me (sorry) - I must say FINALLY - I've been waiting with great joy but impatient ;) for this eye candy. And... I was surprised, very pleasantly surprised! In all your previous clips Sonny and Rico were the main characters, now it's the Lady Daytona. And she deserves it! WOW - it's terrific. This car is an incredible beauty. And 'the nice man in the black silk sheets' will now become the accessory of 'this Lady Daytona'.PHEW! Actually it is the other way around - but not this time. Alleycat - it's fantastic and superb!To the smallest detail is everything perfect and the music fits very well with these stunning images! Thank you very very much - you are truly the best! As so often written - your clips are telling a story, a story with a deep background - I'm always thrilled!:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you everyone for your kind comments.I was sort of out of it for awhile because I was :sick: finally my engine is starting to purr again and getting my strength back.I love the comments it gets me to see how people liked the videos or did not and if I have to change something the next time around.It takes me some time because I have to fnd the right music and also clips to fit.I am not like assembly line and I want it to be good not give you a piece of garbage to watch,so bear with me ,well,me getting :sick: sort of slowed down the process a tinge.But again big THANKS as always.A special thanks to bluepearl and her very nice comments.She knows how I love the daytona and of course Sonny(Don Johnson).Big hugs girlfriend,THANK YOUThis video was a bit different from what I usually do.But thought the song and the video clips worked well.