My creation

alleycat

MIAMI VICE 3AMI just finished up this video this morning.Its a bit darker one that I made.The graveyard shift love this time of night while the city sleeps.I work at this time and have done with not much sleep a couple of times or many times.I know a few of you have already saw it and are pleased with the work and I wanted to share it with everyone on here.It fits MV to a T or rather a MV instead:DGot to thank Philippe and his mixes I listen to.I get alot of ideas with music,I have not heard before which fits for MV.HAPPY HALLOWEEN,I am a bit early but heres my treat,a trick maybe later:D ENJOY ALLhttp://www.myvideo.de/watch/8321572/MIAMI_VICE_3AM

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, ALLEYCAT!!! :clap::clap::clap:You captured the mood so well from the moment the clip began, with the opening night scene of the boat and Sonny's spooky hand movements.:radar:The ending scene fit perfectly with the music. :thumbsup:

I feel honored to have a small inspirational part for this great video.:glossy:You have a real talent for making them, they are just like this one FANTASTIC!:thumbsup:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4933[/ATTACH]

post-10471-13892963927545_thumb.jpg

Eingefügtes BildTrick or Treat! Trick or Treat! WOW - MY EP!MY FAVORITE EP! Shadow in the Dark! TERRIFIC!No - you get no TREAT by me .. You get this: Eingefügtes Bild It's so incredibly successful! The song is so incredibly good and fits really perfect! Don is so incredibly good ... (what a great actor - WOW)! And you, Alleycat, are the best clip-maker, there is. YEAH!!!! I think I like this clip of all your previous ones as best of all!These incredible pictures - now I must watch it once again, no twice, no thrice, no... rather much more!And it seems...it's good that Halloween is so incredibly INCREDIBLY!!!!!;):D

• 4 weeks later...

Hey alleycat my friend!What a cool clip you created for us...thanks for giving my evening a "Vice Moment".Thanks so much for that I really enjoyed every second.and b.t.w.: What a great song!

Well done Alleycat!:clap: I like the song also and it very much fits the driving scenes and still has a nostalgic feel to it.:radio:I love the intensity in Sonny's look while he drives the Testarossa.:thumbsup:

This song is so...its gard for my to say,my english is not so very good,but this song is awesome.its got its own spirit ant style of the night.I realy will be enjoyng listening to this music in the car driving at night:cool:

Well done, alleycat. You captured the 'seedier' side of the city streets very well, with the song you chose. :rauchen:Great editing with Sonny clicking in to overdrive in the Testarossa, with the beat of the music! ;)I just LOVE your driving montages in your clips. :clap:

Thank you everyone,love the comments.I thought it was great driving song also thats why I love it and thats what made me put the video clips together to it.The ferrari testarossa came from a intense scene for Sonny and it seemed to match the song well.That was my idea putting a driving montage as somebody said.For me repeating myself love cars and if I can put a driving scene in a video I will, if it fits. it doesn't always though.It depends on the song and this one it did.I was trying to capture when Sonny goes into overdrive with the ferrai with the song as much as possible and it worked brillantly.I do these videos for myself but I like sharing them also,You have to like what your creating or its not worth doing it and then why bother.I like the comments good and bad because it helps my creative mind.like people say.To do another one a bit more unique than that last.I am always trying to up myself on them, make it better than the last.And with all the encouragement I get here it helps.Again big THANK YOU:thumbsup::D

• 4 weeks later...

You did it again Alleycat!:thumbsup: Once again you are able to blend the music with the film fragments so well! Love to see how you create a story with music and it works so well!:cool:I've told you countless times already but you are gifted!:clap:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just saw your vids for the first time (in fact bluepearl recommended them to me) and I'm absolutely speechless. They're wonderful! Sometimes you use songs and I think this can't possibly fit and then... it matches so well! Some of your vids are so wonderful emotional, but all show the real Vice moments!Thank you for that!:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your comments.When I make these videos I do get swept up with the emotional side of it and love to show it.Again thank you with all my heart :clap:

• 3 months later...
http-~~-//www.myvideo.de/watch/8723947/FALLING

http-~~-//www.dailymotion.com/video/xt2dly_falling_shortfilms

Everybody must know the drill if not there is a link for people who have a hard time seeing this video for reasons we all know about and the other is for people who can see it.It's been awhile I know the creative juices started following this morning.ENJOY EVERYONE
HOW STRANGE IS THAT !!!! :evil::evil:No Alleycat' date=' no worries! For sure I am not raging in this way because of your video.I am raging because THIS:[b']CONTENT REJECTED!This video has been removed due to a breachof the Terms of Use!! signed by DAILYMOTIONis shown instead of the usual video window.I do not understand.At another website I am without any problems able to watch this DONtastic video.Where is the faught or the :birdie: in any brain????Me as German... I am really used with a lot weird banns at YT or MyVideo - but this...OH NO !!!! Every day a new *mad* idea by these medias.Okay...I am in the happy :happy:state - I have watched it (AND DOWNLOADED... H A ! ;):done::done:)!So here are my thoughts....A L L E Y C A T !!!!!!!!!!! O M G !!!What a surprise! MG! You know exactly how much I love this part of Crockett in amnesia or betterthe time of BAD A** BURNETT in MV !!!I LOVE THE SCENES YOU HAVE CHOOSEN and the sequence and combination in which you have set them.OMG! AND I LOVE THIS SONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually the pics describe a hard time for Crockett but with that song...with that song they became an aceptance with me ....Hmmm..., how shall I describe?It is a time Crockett has needed, Crockett could let free his bad and agressive side.In his job he has sawn and experienced so many bad things. He has to experience how many beloved friends are died some of them in parts under his hands.He is badly hurt with the death of Caitlin!Often he could do a lot to safe friends and guys - but sometimes not.OMG! I always see him sitting in this bunch of broken glass as it had caught the young drug dealer after all. Thereby Crockett had promised so firmly ... I WILL HELP YOU - YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR!Crocket is gone in his job through a lot of hells.In all of us is a potency of aggressivity! No one is freed of that.TG (!!) most of all human can life with it without hurting anyone.Well... :) maybe it is in a flood of anger a cristal glass ashtray which one threw against a wall or to the bottom but that it is.And actually... lol ... one feels really better if the noise which has made this doing is gone again. Okay okay me again... I see a vid and hear a song and my mind is on the run....I can't help myself.... ;)Thanks lot for your new creation!!!:thumbsup::clap:I have so much waited for - but every month I have waited was it worth!:happy::done:

No problem to watch the video in France.Thank you so much for your great video with my favourite Miami Vice villain: Sonny Burnett :cool::happy:Keep up the great work!Best regards from France.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...