Fiona Is Back!

mvnyc

It's been a long time coming but finally there is a place on the net where you can keep in touch with all things Fiona - www.fionarock.com.With a brand new album currently in production and live dates being discussed Fiona decided it was time to take the plunge and have an official website where fans can check for new announcements and of course find information on her career to date. There are also plans to have signed merchandise available to purchase from the site in the near future. Two song teasers from the forthcoming album are currently available to listen to on the homepage, one of which is "Loved Along the Way" a brand new song that also appears on the Rock for Japan charity album from AOR Heaven.

www.fionarock.com.With a brand new album currently in production and live dates being discussed Fiona decided it was time to take the plunge and have an official website where fans can check for new announcements and of course find information on her career to date. There are also plans to have signed merchandise available to purchase from the site in the near future. Two song teasers from the forthcoming album are currently available to listen to on the homepage' date=' one of which is "Loved Along the Way" a brand new song that also appears on the Rock for Japan charity album from AOR Heaven.[/i']

Always nice to hear from another Fiona fan (Jackie in Little Miss Dangerous). She has slowly been returning to singing for the last three years by performing for fun and charity. Thanks for posting info about her new site. It has a lot of good stuff, new pics etc and is the next step in her musical adventure. Don't know if she will eventually return to live big time commercial live performances and acting or not. She has the talent and her fans hope she will. As mentioned on this site, there have been Fiona sites on the net for a long time. The best is by her nunber one fan in Spain: http://www.fionafansite.com/. My pages, that include all her videos and cover the Little Miss Dangerous Vice episode, is here: Link

She was (and still is) a good singer (IMO). I was working at MTV when her "Talk To Me" and "Everything You Do" videos were airing. She came into the studio, a REAL nice, pleasant person to be around...