Hi There

Sonny Bull

Hey everyone, yet another new member saying Hi.Have been a big fan of Miami Vice since day one and as a Teenager when it was first aired had a big impact on me, both musically and fashion.All these years have passed and still enjoy the show and the music, ok the fashion is a bit dated but I LIKE IT!!Looking forward to getting to know some of you and enjoying the discussions!!

• Administrators

Then you've come to the right place! Welcome and let us know if you need anything!

Welcome!Check out the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!You'll be in MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!-COOP

Welcome o the best forum of the world! Here, you´ll find a lot of Vice addicted people wo love discussing everything around Vice and, of course, other great stuff. I´m sure, you´ll like it here!

Hey everyone' date=' yet another new member saying Hi.Have been a big fan of Miami Vice since day one and as a Teenager when it was first aired had a big impact on me, both musically and fashion.All these years have passed and still enjoy the show and the music, ok the fashion is a bit dated but I LIKE IT!!Looking forward to getting to know some of you and enjoying the discussions!![/quote'] Greetings Sonny Bull. I've been to Basingstoke in the 80's. Sort of remember that place. Still have a restaurant somewhere around there called The Gamekeeper?

Greetings Sonny Bull. I've been to Basingstoke in the 80's. Sort of remember that place. Still have a restaurant somewhere around there called The Gamekeeper?

The Gamekeeprs is still about, have not been there myself but still around!!

Welcome to the party...Great to have another Vice fan who was able to enjoy Miami Vice while in high school. That's when I first 'discovered' the show, watching it on lonely Friday nights, convincing myself that I'd rather be home then at all those cool high school parties I wasn't invited to. But as fate would have it, Miami Vice is what led me to appreciate how good television was/is made. Those amazing, cinematic shots! The remarkable matching of music with action! Storylines concluding with the good guys not always winning...Groundbreaking, brilliant and the best high school Friday nights ever! As I wrote in the subject head, 'Welcome to the party!'

The Gamekeeprs is still about' date=' have not been there myself but still around!![/quote'] When I was there The Gamekeeper only served wild game meats. Also am recalling two other places I frequented there...The Hatch and Barton's Mill. Only remember them because I think I was in Basingstoke at least 4 times for several weeks at a time.

When I was there The Gamekeeper only served wild game meats. Also am recalling two other places I frequented there...The Hatch and Barton's Mill. Only remember them because I think I was in Basingstoke at least 4 times for several weeks at a time.

Yeah, those 2 pubs are stll around too!!!