This just in!

goozer

Taken from a recent interview:

Q - What are you working on now?A - I am preparing a collection of previously unreleased works, which I hope will be issued before the end of this year.

Is it before the end of the year yet? :eek:goozer 8)

Taken from a recent interview:Is it before the end of the year yet? :eek:goozer 8)

Sounds great!!!When was the interview? I'd like to read the whole thing.I LOVE JAN HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::radio:

• 3 weeks later...

UNRELEASED WORKS!!!OOHHHH FANTASTIC!!!!!! I can't wait to here his unreleased works!!! A CD I'm sure we all have been waiting for! "I hope this isn't a dream". :)

This should be interesting.I have also been listening to some other stuff with JH and Neil Schon from "Journey" A very intersting collaboration?

This should be interesting.I have also been listening to some other stuff with JH and Neil Schon from "Journey" A very intersting collaboration?

It certainly was an interesting collaboration.Bet JAN HAMMER sounds good coming from the stereo in your Stinger! :radio::thumbsup: Should really fit the mood.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if that means there would be any further Miami Vice cues included. It sounds like this would be non-score material that he recorded but held back over the years. Like unreleased b-sides or tracks that didn't make his regular albums. I got the impression that he feels he has released as much Vice material as he wants to.

• Administrators

I got the impression that he feels he has released as much Vice material as he wants to.

Not true. The main problem is that Universal owns the music scores that Jan composed for Miami Vice. He can't release any of it without their permission. This is why it took so long and was so hard to have "The Complete Collection" released.I'm also hoping that we get a few more Vice cues with his next release. Chances are good since not every cue in Vice was recorded specifically for the show. One example of this is "Runaround" It was previously recorded but used in "Little Prince"