Alien 5?

sredd

• Administrators

5??? :confused: Where have I been??? I didn't even know they made a 4.Last one I saw was Alien vs Predator which ended up being a waste of 7 bucks in my opionion.I'm guessing I most likely saved myself 7 bucks on not seeing 4.

Alien Series1. Alien (1979)2. Aliens (1986)3. Alien 3 (1992)4. Alien Ressurection (1997) Predator Series1. Predator (1987)2. Predator 2 (1990) (Alien Skull shown briefly on the Predator ship) Aliens Vs. Predator Series1. Aliens Vs. Predator (2004)2. Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem (2007)3? Nooooo!!!!

• Administrators

I've only ever seen bits of "Resurrection" same for the AVP stuff. My opinion is they should just give it up already. Every bad sequel only cheapens the whole franchise.

I have seen all four originals and being a big fan I did NOT like the fourth installment. It was too unrealistic with Ripley bing s robot or something four hundred years later. Very bland story line and no real plot???As for the AvsP I have not seen a single one so I reserve my comments as I had no interest in the rip-off franchise at all. Call me a purist?...just don't call me later for dinner.A fifth installment of this series would be as painful as yet another Miami Vice attempt.HOLLYWOOD...are you listening............DON"T BOTHER WITH EITHER ... PLEASE!Can't you think up something original?[/COLOR] What have you film executives been smokin' anyway?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Ridley Scott is planning to do an Alien prequel.From what I've been reading on-line, it's in the early stages and he's been meeting with various actresses for the female lead.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I heard a rumor,I dont know if its true,that was given a offer to film companies to make a Aliens 2 sequel based on a game Aliens:Colonial Marines.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EOlzCrVFvsAnd so I had read in one site that after anounced game trailer and story line,some one posted a idea for some of the commpanies to make also a movie sequel that ship of marines goes to Hadleys Hope colony investigate the explosion on the surface and one of theyr excavation teams bring up one of the alien egs to the ship and all hell brake out and the ship craches on the planet surface...ITS ONLY A RUMOR WICH I READ IN INTERNET,I DONT KNOW IF ITS EVEN TRUTH.Im a fan of Aliens and Predator movies but only of the orginal movies,the remakes like Aliens VS Predator and Aliens VS Predator resurection I didnt like :-( afcourse thats only my opinion