The Happy - Thread!

Christine

A member of the German site has created two great threads I would like to take here, too. In the first thread, everybody can write what makes him happy today.And as I´ve created it, I´ll start with something that had made ME very happy.I´d signed my permanent contract today and that means that I keep my job in the nursing home! That´s fantastic!:D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• LNGLK

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A member of the German site has created two great threads I would like to take here' date=' too. In the first thread, everybody can write what makes him happy today.And as I´ve created it, I´ll start with something that had made ME very happy.I´d signed my permanent contract today and that means that I keep my job in the nursing home! That´s fantastic!:D[/quote']CONGRATS!! :clap::clap::thumbsup:

I'm happy to have you all as friends.I'm happy to have this website available to talk about MIAMI VICE, and keep in touch with everyone here.I'm just happy to be here! :thumbsup:

I'm happy to have you all as friends.I'm happy to have this website available to talk about MIAMI VICE' date=' and keep in touch with everyone here.I'm just happy to be here! :thumbsup:[/quote'] :happy:This is beautiful, and ... which is nothing to add.:happy::clap:Coop, you've hit it on the spot !!! :clap:Thanks Christine (thanks Bernd ;) )for this wonderful thread. Pity that are here right now even less available than in the counter-thread. :shout: Go on, be happy times! :balloon:

I´d signed my permanent contract today and that means that I keep my job in the nursing home! That´s fantastic!:D
:clap::clap::clap:
I'm happy to have you all as friends.I'm happy to have this website available to talk about MIAMI VICE' date=' and keep in touch with everyone here.I'm just happy to be here! :thumbsup:[/quote'] :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for your congratulations. I´m really happy about that contract because working in this nursing home with my great colleagues in this wonderful atmosphere means a lot to me.And, of course, I agree with you, Coop. We can all be very happy to be part of this great community and to have all those wonderful friends all around the world!

Congratulations Christine! Signing a permanent contract is one of the best things that can happen to us especially now when times are so hard and so many people are unemployed because of the worldwide crisis... I used to complain about my meagre salary but now I'm just happy to have a permanent contract! Kisses Christine!

Congratulations Christine for the contract! :clap:I too am happy to be here with you all on this beautiful site and what makes me even happier in this moment is this:MY POST #1000!!!Hope you didn't find the previous 999 too boring... :);)

PandinaCongratulations Christine for the contract! I too am happy to be here with you all on this beautiful site and what makes me even happier in this moment is this: MY POST #1000!!! Hope you didn't find the previous 999 too boring...

Thanks for your congrats to me, Brenda and Pandina, and congratulations to you for your 1000th post, Pandina!Don´t worry, nobody here had found the other posts boring. We´re all happy to have you in this great forum!

So ... On yesterday, a woman in a pond in Nuremberg (Germany) discovered truly a live alligator. All assistants were paid off to the danger quickly and avert bloodshed in particular.Eingefügtes Bild And lo and behold ....But..., it was just an inflatable plastic-Elvis :):D:). Forgotten about some kid in the bath .... :oEingefügtes Bild Oh Elvis :eek:! Will you never cease to annoy people? :):balloon:Eingefügtes Bild N O !!! NEVER !!

This is my funny news.On Monday the door of the apartment house where I live, was painted. On my way from work I had SOME difficulty opening it as the paint was fresh and the door closes automatically. I was pulling the door handle but it opened only after my third attempt.But on Tuesday when I was leaving for work :D:D:D I couldn't go out at all as the paint had dried at night and the door gluedThe funniest thing is, that I was leaving at 8.50am and either I was the FIRST person leaving the house, or all the others had failed to open it before me

a live alligator.

I doubt it's a happy news... Some years ago a SHARK was caught in the Neva river in our cityEingefügtes Bildhttp-~~-//video.mail.ru/bk/alhimik_v/1/31.html

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1fELq2V3eo

I doubt it's a happy news... Some years ago a SHARK was caught in the Neva river in our city

О, я вижу теперь только там, где вы живете. Да вы живете в Санкт-Петербурге. О, это удивительно, но большой. Я всегда верил в Америке. Есть большие выходные! Привет из Германии! Если это плохо переведено, мне очень жаль, но я не такой умный, как меня, Google помог ...*****Oh, I see now only just where you live. Yes - you live in St. Petersburg. Oh, this is surprising but great. I've always believed you in America. Have a great weekend! Greetings from Germany! If it is badly translated, I'm sorry that, but I'm not as smart as me, Google has helped ...

This is my funny news.On Monday the door of the house was painted. On my way from work I had SOME difficulty opening it as the paint was fresh and the door closes automatically. I was pulling the door handle but it opened only after my third attempt.But on Tuesday when I was leaving for work :D:D:D I couldn't go out at all as the paint had dried at night and the door gluedThe funniest thing is' date=' that I was leaving at 8.50am and either I was the FIRST person leaving the house, or all the others had failed to open it before me[/quote'] Did you end of leaving thru a window? :D

I've always believed you in America.

LOL :D Why?! :rolleyes: :confused:

Have a great weekend! Greetings from Germany!

Thank you! :flowers:I wish you a great weekend too! :flowers:

LOL :D Why?! :rolleyes: :confused:

Do not know, maybe your good English or your great Miami-area at home with the little Flamingo ;) (I liked), was all for me so typically American ...

Do not know' date=' maybe your good English [/quote'] LOL I wish you were right :cry:
Do not know' date=' maybe your your great Miami-area at home with the little Flamingo ;) [/quote'] The corner is at work :D the flamingo was brought from home

Congrats Christine! It important to call a save and usefull job your own.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Well done!I am happy about the fact that i am able to stay in contact with my friends from Russia, Brasil, The U.K., France, Poland, The U.S., Germany, Canada, Italy,....(just to name a few)-----------------------------------------------> To share the love for MIAMI VICE!It's often like a little journey around the world...:cool:

Congrats Christine! It important to call a save and usefull job your own.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Well done!
Thanks' date=' Christian. I think that everybody can imagine that I´m also very happy. I hadn´t been working for many years because for me it was important to bring up my children. When I decided to start working again, I´d made four applications, immediately got this job, and now I can say there. So, I can say that I really had had a lot of luck.
I am happy about the fact that i am able to stay in contact with my friends from Russia, Brasil, The U.K., France, Poland, The U.S., Germany, Canada, Italy,....(just to name a few)-----------------------------------------------> To share the love for MIAMI VICE!It's often like a little journey around the world...:cool:
I absolutely agree!:thumbsup: When Miami Vice aired nobody would ever have thought that friendships like ours here would be able because of the iron curtain. I´m very happy that it was torn down.

I hadn´t been working for many years because for me it was important to bring up my children. When I decided to start working again' date=' I´d made four applications, immediately got this job, and now I can say there. So, I can say that I really had had a lot of luck.[/quote']I guess you are maybe a little to modest now Christine.It can't be all luck...i believe your employer realized that you always do a good job and do your best to make your residents happy!:clap::clap::clap:

I am happy because I just bought a fantastic vacation home in Florida for a fantastic price last week.It is not in Miami (Orlando) but one step closer to living the Vice life.I need my regular dose of heat, sun and palm trees. Nothing beats listening to the Crockett theme on a Florida beach.:-) :-) :-)J.

I am happy because I just bought a fantastic vacation home in Florida for a fantastic price last week.It is not in Miami (Orlando) but one step closer to living the Vice life.I need my regular dose of heat' date=' sun and palm trees. Nothing beats listening to the Crockett theme on a Florida beach.:-) :-) :-)J.[/quote']WOW! Congratsafrickalations!!!! :thumbsup: