• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• LNGLK

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am happy because I just bought a fantastic vacation home in Florida for a fantastic price last week.It is not in Miami (Orlando) but one step closer to living the Vice life.I need my regular dose of heat' date=' sun and palm trees. Nothing beats listening to the Crockett theme on a Florida beach.:-) :-) :-)J.[/quote'] :shout:WOW!:shout: Congratulations! A real reason to post it about here.:happy: I rejoice with you! :happy::thumbsup: You have every reason to be proud! :clap:.... wish you always a healthy roof over your head ... ;)

Congratulations to your new home. :flowers:It looks great. I wish you a lot of luck in your new home and don´t forget: It´s said that the first dream in your new home comes true.;)

Congratulations to your new home. :flowers:It looks great. I wish you a lot of luck in your new home and don´t forget: It´s said that the first dream in your new home comes true.;)

Thanks Christine! I will dream to get the Testarosa in my driveway :D

I am happy because I just bought a fantastic vacation home in Florida for a fantastic price last week.It is not in Miami (Orlando) but one step closer to living the Vice life.I need my regular dose of heat' date=' sun and palm trees. Nothing beats listening to the Crockett theme on a Florida beach.:-) :-) :-)J.[/quote']When will you move in?

Thanks Christine! I will dream to get the Testarosa in my driveway :D

Don´t stop dreaming about it. Sometimes dreams come true.

When will you move in?

It is a vacation home for now, so I will stay in Seattle for work, rent it out and visit often.I am going out there next week with my brother. We will probably swing by Miami for a day.J.

It is a vacation home for now' date=' so I will stay in Seattle for work, rent it out and visit often.I am going out there next week with my brother. We will probably swing by Miami for a day.J.[/quote']Awesome! I'm so happy for you! :thumbsup:

I am happy about the fact that i am able to stay in contact with my friends from Russia' date=' Brasil, The U.K., France, Poland, The U.S., Germany, Canada, Italy,....(just to name a few)-----------------------------------------------> To share the love for MIAMI VICE!It's often like a little journey around the world...:cool:[/quote'] We're like the UNITED NATIONS OF MIAMI VICE! :cool:In my almost 8 years spent on a Miami Vice board I've often thought about it, like everyone of us was watching MV in his/her own country, totally unaware of everyone else's existence. Now we've got to know each other and we can share the love!How cool is that???Another reason to be happy is if jongarci invites us all to his vacation home! It's a beautiful home!

I am just happy because my kids & me are healthy and that we have eachother.And the fact that I have a little time to be overhere helpes too.

This better suits a strange or funny thread.The whole country has been laughing for two days: parsley was declared... a drug! :D:D:DWhat has the chief sanitary inspector been smoking before declaring it? Parsley??? :D:D

:D:D Really funny!:D:D I think that means many of us are drug user.Hopefully, parsley won´t get as expensive as cocaine in your country now!

My happy thought for the day..........Success is also found in one's smaller, accomplishments of the day. :done: Last thought....I'm thrilled to be a part of this experience with you all, in this pastel paradise......my second home. :fireworks:

I´m also very happy......to be part of this great family:D... that I have vacation now :D... and that I´m going to meet with some other members of this community in eight days!:D

I´m also very happy......to be part of this great family:D

I'm also happy! I have been part of this great community for 1 year and 3 days!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

This better suits a strange or funny thread.The whole country has been laughing for two days: parsley was declared... a drug! :D:D:DWhat has the chief sanitary inspector been smoking before declaring it? Parsley??? :D:D

Hey, I got a bag of parsley.....wanna make a deal? :)

Success is also found in one's smaller' date=' accomplishments of the day. :done: Last thought....I'm thrilled to be a part of this experience with you all, in this pastel paradise......my second home. :fireworks:[/quote']I'll second that juscat! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

In this big wide world of ours, we are smaller than what we conceptualise.....reach out to a stranger and say hi........

In this big wide world of ours' date=' we are smaller than what we conceptualise.....reach out to a stranger and say hi........[/quote'] That's right !!Thank you very much for your friendship-accept !! :happy:;):dance2::flowers: