The Happy - Thread!

Christine

a live alligator. All assistants were paid off to the danger quickly and avert bloodshed in particular.Eingefügtes Bild And lo and behold ....But..., it was just an inflatable plastic-Elvis :):D:). Forgotten about some kid in the bath .... :oEingefügtes Bild Oh Elvis :eek:! Will you never cease to annoy people? :):balloon:Eingefügtes BildN O !!! NEVER !!

Oh bluepearl, I came across this old post of yours in this thread and I LOVE IT! I love that naughty little critter - ELVIS IS THE BOMB!!! :D:DI always smile when I see a scene with Elvis. :happy:ALLIGATOR DARLIN', AL-LI-GA-TOR! :)P.S. His owner is not bad either! ;)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• LNGLK

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[

QUOTE=bluepearl;234982]That's right !!Thank you very much for your friendship-accept !! :happy:;):dance2::flowers:
No problems, pal. :thumbsup:I accept your bunch of flowers, but here's some from me to YOU! :flowers:

• 1 month later...

I am happy to be back here after one month.I am happy that the surgery operation (just routine, nothing serious) for my mother went well and after a long rehab she's gradually going back to a normal life.I am happy that the surgery doctor is a skilled and well trained professional, he even studied at the Harvard School of Medicine!I am happy because a well deserved vacation in Scotland is about to begin!!!

Wow! That´s a lot for you to be happy about, Pandina!I´m also very happy because I´ve met the man of my dreams in the German forum!:happy:

Pandina and Christine I am Happy for you!And today I am happy because my kids are back home from staying with their grandparents while I had to work all week during their summer vacation.Today we are going to the "Efteling" a Dutch amusement park with friends. Lots of fairy tails there. I hope I can pretend life is normal for a while..

I am happy to be back here after one month.I am happy that the surgery operation (just routine' date=' nothing serious) for my mother went well and after a long rehab she's gradually going back to a normal life.I am happy that the surgery doctor is a skilled and well trained professional, he even studied at the Harvard School of Medicine!I am happy because a well deserved vacation in Scotland is about to begin!!![/quote']Fantastic news, Pandina! I have Scottish ancestory in my family. I would love to hear about your vacation in Scotland, when you return! :thumbsup:My happy thought for the day:I'm suddenly travelling on a wave of good fortune, which has unfolded in various forms.......

Today we are going to the "Efteling" a Dutch amusement park with friends. Lots of fairy tails there. I hope I can pretend life is normal for a while..

I´ve heard about Efteling. There are often commercials about it in German newspapers or magazines.With your last sentence... for me it sounds as if you´re still not feeling good. Feel yourself hugged from me.

I´ve heard about Efteling. There are often commercials about it in German newspapers or magazines.With your last sentence... for me it sounds as if you´re still not feeling good. Feel yourself hugged from me.

Thanks for the Hug!I am doing kind of ok I guess. Life is hard without him.Together with my girls I am fighting to be happy again and we have mostly good days but when the days are bad they are really bad.But we had a lot of fun at the Efteling. We went to the fairy tale forest. And took a ride in almost al of the other attractions. So that's is my happy thought of today. A really good day in the pocket and nobody can take that away from us!

• 4 months later...

Good news which I've been itching to share for weeks in the forum: after the awful time my daughter had in January this year, she has had her first scan today and I am absolutely delighted to announce that I am going to become a grandmother at the end of next June. My future grandchild has a strong heartbeat and everything appears to be normal this time around. Needless to say, I will be posting pictures when baby arrives

Good news which I've been itching to share for weeks in the forum: after the awful time my daughter had in January this year' date=' she has had her first scan today and I am absolutely delighted to announce that I am going to become a grandmother at the end of next June. My future grandchild has a strong heartbeat and everything appears to be normal this time around. Needless to say, I will be posting pictures when baby arrives[/quote']Great news Sue!

Good news which I've been itching to share for weeks in the forum: after the awful time my daughter had in January this year' date=' she has had her first scan today and I am absolutely delighted to announce that I am going to become a grandmother at the end of next June. My future grandchild has a strong heartbeat and everything appears to be normal this time around. Needless to say, I will be posting pictures when baby arrives[/quote']That's wonderful! Keep us posted!

That´s really great news, Sue! I hope that everything will go well for mother and baby ... and perhaps for the grandmother;). I think to become a grandmother for the very first time is very exciting, isn´t it?

That´s really great news' date=' Sue! I hope that everything will go well for mother and baby ... and perhaps for the grandmother;). I think to become a grandmother for the very first time is very exciting, isn´t it?[/quote']Thanks Christine. It is really exciting & I can't wait to hold my grandchild for the very first time!

Thanks Christine. It is really exciting & I can't wait to hold my grandchild for the very first time!

Believe me, time runs very fast and before you can say Jack Robinson you´ll hold the baby in your arms.

im happy' date='im getting married on the 23 december this year,in a few days.getting nervous a little bit.we will see how it is a few days ahead :cool:[/quote']Congrats vice-girl! How long have you two been dating?

Congrats vice-girl! How long have you two been dating?

for a year now.He went back to the states in June,i felt like i was lost,and falling into a hole after he left.But we stayed in touch daily over internet,cam chatting and all that.then I i finally visited him in october in the states,now were getting married

for a year now.He went back to the states in June' date='i felt like i was lost,and falling into a hole after he left.But we stayed in touch daily over internet,cam chatting and all that.then I i finally visited him in october in the states,now were getting married[/quote']Congrats vice-girl! I hope you have a very happy, healthy, and long life together!! :thumbsup:I wish you all the best!

Congrats vice-girl! I hope you have a very happy' date=' healthy, and long life together!! :thumbsup:I wish you all the best![/quote']thats what i wish and hope for too.happy and healthy.